+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing rejuvenation station?

Missing rejuvenation station?

Time: observed evening time (EST) on 12mar2019, believe this particular room spawns without a rejuvenation station every time
    Context: Noticed today while doing shadow tower that the inbetween room right before the hard mode Hydra boss room was missing a rejuvenation station. I've noticed this particular room is missing the rejuve thing before, but the room doesn't show up all of the time. Seems regularly the one before hard hydra boss today, but shows up elsewhere in rotation on other occasions (and sometimes I don't see it at all). I realise this isn't likely to be critical, tbh for gameplay it's not usually a big deal, but is sometimes annoying if I'd like to heal up before continuing on. This is the only room I've noticed it missing. Just thought I oughta let y'all know.
    Game Details: unfortunately I don't know the name of the room. Am including screenshot.
    Character Details: level 30 shadow hunter
    Expected: room to contain a rejuvenation station like most of the other inbetween rooms
    Observed: no rejuve station
    Repro Steps: it's just this particular room. I believe if you do hard hydra TODAY, it will show up as the room right before you get to the boss room. otherwise I'm not sure.
    Image/Video Documentation: see screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/ZdIR0SW
    .-._. hortensis & montana ._.-.

Hm, thanks for pointing this out. I call this room the Shadow Cooridor, and I didn't notice the missing flask recovery station. I think the recovery stations were a thing because the flasks and HP were not regenerated when going between areas in the older iterations of the Shadow Tower. But I believe there should be a flask recovery station in this particular dungeon anyway.

(And judging from experience, I think this tower room started to circulate after the addition of Hydrakken and Darknik and Ultramode, so it probably conformed to the new standards.)

I can chalk this up as an unintended flaw, but we'll see what can be said from someone more official.
    Interesting Output is the project -- Altermaven is the name. A cat-dragon wind whisper who runs Voxel Villages.
    func_update(Twitter); | func_dvr(Youtube); | func_record(Mixer);
    I didn't choose the morning grind life. The morning grind life chose me.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager
    Thanks for calling this out. It's something we'll look into, but it's likely going to be a pretty low priority at the moment. It's absolutely inconvenient, but there are other issues we're focused on at the moment. Please hang in there.

I totally get it being low priority. No worries. Thanks for the reply and all of the work you and the team do to make the game great.
    .-._. hortensis & montana ._.-.

+ Reply to Thread