Thread: Starfire fragments?

Starfire fragments?

You say :" Binding Darkness can now drop from all monsters roaming in the Shadow Tower, not just the monsters with affixes. It still does not drop from monsters spawned from cursed skulls or from monsters spawned by other monsters"

Can it's be the same for starfire fragments for finaly can farm this almakhestia ?
    IGN: AurelienNinja
    Main TR 33k+
    French Community
    Trove Mastery 97.137 Total mastery 106.260 // All Class lvl 30 / 25k+
    French Trove Streamer at : https://www.twitch.tv/aurelienninja

I have heard that starfire fragments also drop from elites in Topside. (Don't know if it's true or not because well I got mine off of a golden effigy)

So it's quite possible that instead of it being a "Shadow Tower" dragon it's more of a "Topside" dragon?

I haven't been farming elites in topside or ST so I don't exactly know for 100% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I have heard that starfire fragments also drop from elites in Topside. (Don't know if it's true or not because well I got mine off of a golden effigy)

So it's quite possible that instead of it being a "Shadow Tower" dragon it's more of a "Topside" dragon?
    Almost correct, a little bit back Starfire fragments were changed to drop from all elites. From what i have seen people go to forbidden spires (Uber-7) and just farm elites there.
    Member of: Edge of Abyss, Primal Green Fusion, Fifty Shades of Mastery, EternalDragons and

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_PlayZ View Post
    Almost correct, a little bit back Starfire fragments were changed to drop from all elites. From what i have seen people go to forbidden spires (Uber-7) and just farm elites there.

Reason why I say topside is more better is because their "drop" table is much less giving them more chance to get the fragments than U7.

The reason it may seem like they drop more on the Topside is because the fact that elites seem to spawn more on the Topside.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW