+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Issues / bug's / iInconveniences

Exclamation Issues / Bug's / Inconvenience

So 1st bug which is annoying as hell and not nice, THE ATLAS on PS4 its laggy as hell to navigate if your cursor is near the center of the image / map, Please fix this.

2nd (Not a bug but an annoying inconvenience, FIX THE BOMBER ROYAL HUB PORTAL, Make it direct the same way the "Menu's" bomber royal does, Its absolutely absurd that it takes you to a empty lobby if you go through the hubs portal

Inconvenience No.1 Fix chat shortcuts, if you have a long message as a quick chat and for what ever reason you need to go back into the settings, it breaks the long chat and cuts it off lik...

QOL updates id make to improve this game...

1. The ability to create more club ranks, Right now we have a ok ish amount of ranks but the fact there's only 3 builder ranks is really a inconvenience and makes managing BUILDER clubs hard
    EG: My club, iv 1 area for ANYONE to build and then iv those that have impressed me then theres "Moderator's" building only and those i really really trust. but nothing in between so if i wanted to get someone to build for me but not have anyone else destroy there build or the option to not touch moderators builds i cant this really needs addressing and fixing, and also maybe add the ability to set users to be able to create on a particular region, So we can host build competitions ect...

2. I don't care what the rest of the community thinks but i personally feel you massively screwed over the stellar farming community, My small change id make would be require stellar pieces for crystal upgrades as-well as the crystal parts, Right now stellar is freaking useless unless you need a ring, Crystal farming shouldn't be available to 5k PR's i'm sorry it just shouldn't, as someone who's made a new char and has seen how stupid climbing PR is Crystal is just a cop out.

3. Remove the light stat... it does nothing, Instead Code a 64 bit version of the game and rework the engine, The moment you have to Nerf your players for them to do your content with some difficulty literally says its time to fix the game and its engine and code of the game, This games amazing (when its not crashing) but i genuinely think its time to upgrade the engine and fix the game from the ground up this way you can tweak numbers and make it feel good to play also gives you a change to read through all your code and prompts and realism how much you miss spell and miss lead the player. (There's several tutorial cards that just tell you to use the wrong station (The Shadow Tower portal creation card is a great example)).

Also why the hell doesnt BR Xp level up the battle level, BATTLE ROYAL IS STILL PVP... Fix it please

Also fix your audio balancing issues where everything is constantly crackling... Really hurts the ears man.

+ Reply to Thread