+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Marketplace bugg cant sell my nitro glitterine

Marketplace bugg cant sell my nitro glitterine

Every time i try to sell my nitro it selects glim insteed and it been like this 2 weeks now and I am really tired missing the all the flux to be earned. I can sell any other item on the marketplace except Nitro

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue. We do have a bug report for this with the team, but here are some steps to try if you're dealing with this now.
    1. Open your personal chest and make sure there is room to put an item in it
    2. Switch to your Crafting inventory tab
    3. Scroll down to the item that is stuck, and try to move it to your personal chest
    4. If the item you tried to move shows information for a different item instead, move up or down with the d-pad and back to the item in question, and try to move it again

You can also try these steps with respect to the item shown when you try to move a crafting item. For example, if you see Tentacles of Q'bthulhu when trying to move Quad-Forged Shadow Souls, then try moving up and down from your Tentacles of Q'bthulhu instead.

+ Reply to Thread