+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Cubits-Buttons for Gem Booster Box Packs (11x/33x)

Lightbulb Suggestion: Cubits-Buttons for Gem Booster Box Packs (11x/33x)

This is only a small change but a huge advance in useability: Buying Gem Booster Boxes with cubits is pretty tedious if you want to buy more than just a handfull. Please add buttons to the 11-pack and 33-pack with cubits. I don't mind paying the full 500 cubits for each GBB in the pack, it is just tedious to click 150 times to buy 50 boxes (click on cubits button, click confirm, click OK again after purchase, da capo al fine) not to mention that it's a slow process.

I acknowledge that you probably intend to push people towards using credits but I'd be fine with paying the full amount of cubits instead of the discounted amount (5500 cubits instead of 5000 for the 11-pack and 16500 cubits instead of 15000 for the 33-pack) as a sort of compensation.

Any chances for that?

Hope that Gamigo adds this because Trion didn't do it and it was asked many times
    IGN: Larkian
    Total Mastery: 710 = 610 Trove + 100 Geode (Rank 703 and 108.935 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 34.038
    Dragons: 51/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

They need to just add a quantity button next to the cubits pricing for both the boosters and the regemerators. You click it up to 50 or whatever and then click buy, it says "are you sure you want to buy 50?", you click yes and thats all there is to it.

This would not be much different than the quantity ticker for moving inventory. They already have the UI for it.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread