+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: When will Bomber Royale give PvP XP for Battle Levels? Can't find Others to help

When will Bomber Royale give PvP XP for Battle Levels? Can't find Others to help

Bomber Royale does not give battle XP and only gives character XP but this seems like a very large system just left to rot away in club worlds? Why not just have Bomber Royale give PvP XP for Battle Level?

If you're going for the trophy, you only have to get 50 kills to unlock it.

You get an entire battle level per kill in clan pvp? Or in Bomber Royale? I got 1 kill yesterday in BR but my xp didnt move.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCrazy View Post
    You get an entire battle level per kill in clan pvp? Or in Bomber Royale? I got 1 kill yesterday in BR but my xp didnt move.
    Bomber Royale mode doesn't offer Battle Levels. Those come from the old PvP format. Those types of matches can still be done in some Club Worlds, if they have maps built.

Fasti when will bomber season 2 and gardening come?

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    If you're going for the trophy, you only have to get 50 kills to unlock it.

I thought it was 500?

"Patch Notes" Glorious Gladiator now also unlocks after 500 Bomber Royale kills. This change is retroactive.

Why is that information so hard to find, after searching what you said i found it hidden in the patch notes and info on the 500 kills only on 1 singular page on 1 psn trophies website, but from my ps4 and everywhere else, it doesn't mention the 500 kills. Welp, I guess its time to get started, I will have to play in order to get the old rewards anyway, plus ill get mastery, once I've got that ill go back to PC and play with my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I thought it was 500?

"Patch Notes" Glorious Gladiator now also unlocks after 500 Bomber Royale kills. This change is retroactive.
    Opps this is my bad, the trophy it self won't update via ps4 (or maybe it will sooner or later) but it should say get level 50 in pvp or get 500 kills in bomber.

They should remove pvp all together as it's a relic of the past that was so broken they just made a new game mode. Allow people who have them place keep it (like the dragon crucible that's placeable in clubs) but even the people who have them placed rarely play or struggle to get people to play.

Thats for the clarification, more people behind it makes me more confident about it. Where should it say "or get 500 kills in bomber royale."? PSN trophies menu? Or is there some milestone/badge in-game that i can view. For the moment I have been using /stats to see my bomber kills.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerCrazy View Post
    Why is that information so hard to find, after searching what you said i found it hidden in the patch notes and info on the 500 kills only on 1 singular page on 1 psn trophies website, but from my ps4 and everywhere else, it doesn't mention the 500 kills.!
    It's listed in the patch notes in your PS4. Highlight game, options button, Update History.

+ Reply to Thread