+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please remove limit of weekly amount of lunar soul

Lightbulb Please remove limit of weekly amount of lunar soul

or make another way to get lunar soul would be great. Like geode lesser stash(crystalline core).
    Sorry for aggressive words but as i mentioned 12 lunar soul is too less.
    Getting good emp gems is so hard because of that, but there are much more
    problems. Reroll the stats and moving squares.
    These things are too much randomized, making people waste there lunar souls.
    For example, i just spend 9 lunar souls for rerolling 1 stat and get nothing.
    Because it happened. Max hp > Max hp % > Max hp > Max hp %.
    Seriouse? What's going on this game?
    Trove already have huge gamblings. Tow and ohter box.
    But at least each boxes give something and can buy as much as you work hard.
    How about lunar soul things? NOTHING!
    Please make some solutions about these problems.
    These huge hurdles make players tired and quit this game.
    Sorry for my bad english and Thanks for reading. I love this game.
    I want trove will be better and think it can.

I spent NINETY lunar souls just to move ONE square on a gem to the stat it needed to be on because it went back and forth between the two other stats. That is five weeks of lunar should just to fix one square. Before someone chimes in about RNG, no matter how you look at it it is unacceptable. Perhaps up the cost but allow you to choose where the square is moved. Same with retooling stats. I have spent weeks trying to fix a single stat on a gem because it kept doing the same thing that happened to the original poster (MH>MH% and back again).

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    I spent NINETY lunar souls just to move ONE square on a gem to the stat it needed to be on because it went back and forth between the two other stats. That is five weeks of lunar should just to fix one square. Before someone chimes in about RNG, no matter how you look at it it is unacceptable. Perhaps up the cost but allow you to choose where the square is moved. Same with retooling stats. I have spent weeks trying to fix a single stat on a gem because it kept doing the same thing that happened to the original poster (MH>MH% and back again).
    Well it's either do that or what you had to do before, get a whole new gem. Would only suggest to reroll EMP gemz ONLY! lessers are to easy to get to waste Luna souls on.

If you make things to easy than there will be no endgame an nothing to shoot for, why get perfect gems easily an max gems easily to sit there an complain you have nothing to do afterwords.

The thing is that Binding Darkness is already a long farm and you are still limited by the weekly Lunar Souls and the ones you get from the max 7 Lustrous Gem Box that you can get weekly also. And you still have to do that in 15 others classes that you still need to farm dust to finally finish augment it. That is a long process already that only 1 person have reached so I don't see the problem to reduce the quantity of rerolls or swappers you need to use. Unless you lucky there are a lot of people who spends lots of those for just 1 stat of 1 gem of 1 class.
    IGN: Larkian
    Total Mastery: 710 = 610 Trove + 100 Geode (Rank 703 and 108.935 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 34.038
    Dragons: 51/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

i agree with the op, there should be some additional way to gain lunar souls. Maybe a way to craft them. Granted ,each would cost a ton of mats to make , but would still provide supplement to the weekly 12 and give ppl another reason to grind. More reason to play= more chance that person breaks down and spends some money. Another fix to this would make the gem reroll item only 1 lunar soul to craft .
    For pixart nostalgia , feed your eyeholes at /joinworld Terminus
    Also making new art at Explicit Content clubworld, just south of the spawn point. /joinworld Explicit Content

Banned
    Hmmm if only a new gardening update was coming out that had rare yields. I'd make requests for a lunar plant if I wanted more lunar souls.

Not sure why we need lunar souls personally unless you just think it takes to long to get to end game.
    In this type of game, anything less then a year to get end game I personally think is to fast.
    Everything trove is rng basically. We can't complain to much on rng as I'm sure that gets us nothing.

If a new way of getting lunar souls is added. Why do st?

Originally, you only were able to get 6 lunar souls a week. then they increased the number to 12/18. I'm sorry, but I do not agree that you should be able to farm or craft an unlimited amount of lunar souls. The game has gotten so much easier in the last few years with the addition of Gem Augments, Gem Stat Rerolls and being able to move the boosts. The game is based on RNG luck for your advancement. I'm sorry that you had bad RNG, but I do not see that as a reason for unlimited Lunar souls.

As I suggested in the other thread on the subject of Lunar souls, perhaps reduce the number of Lunar souls required to craft from 3 to 2 would give you 6 chances as a non patron per week instead of the current 4.

Personally for me, the problem is not the number of Lunar souls, but getting Binding darkness to go with those Lunar souls. I'd rather see them correct the Binding darkness drops than spend time on Lunar Souls.

Past this subject, with max PR at 34K, we are way overpowered for the current content. I can take any of my 30K PR classes and easily solo clear a U10 5* dungeon. I dont see that one stat on one gem is going to make that much difference if your class is over 30K PR.

In summary, -1 to your request.

Originally, you only were able to get 6 lunar souls a week. then they increased the number to 12/18. I'm sorry, but I do not agree that you should be able to farm or craft an unlimited amount of lunar souls. The game has gotten so much easier in the last few years with the essay service samples of Gem Augments, Gem Stat Rerolls and being able to move the boosts. The game is based on RNG luck for your advancement. I'm sorry that you had bad RNG, but I do not see that as a reason for unlimited Lunar souls.

As I suggested in the other thread on the subject of Lunar souls, perhaps reduce the number of Lunar souls required to craft from 3 to 2 would give you 6 chances as a non patron per week instead of the current 4.

Personally for me, the problem is not the number of Lunar souls, but getting Binding darkness to go with those Lunar souls. I'd rather see them correct the Binding darkness drops than spend time on Lunar Souls.

Past this subject, with max PR at 34K, we are way overpowered for the current content. I can take any of my 30K PR classes and easily solo clear a U10 5* dungeon. I dont see that one stat on one gem is going to make that much difference if your class is over 30K PR.

Totally agree. Unlimited Lunar souls may spoil the game. And the game has become easier and, frankly speaking, I sometimes have no enthusiasm at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DrPsyche View Post
    Totally agree. Unlimited Lunar souls may spoil the game. And the game has become easier and, frankly speaking, I sometimes have no enthusiasm at all.
    Sounds like me and life.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    Originally, you only were able to get 6 lunar souls a week. then they increased the number to 12/18. I'm sorry, but I do not agree that you should be able to farm or craft an unlimited amount of lunar souls. The game has gotten so much easier in the last few years with the addition of Gem Augments, Gem Stat Rerolls and being able to move the boosts. The game is based on RNG luck for your advancement. I'm sorry that you had bad RNG, but I do not see that as a reason for unlimited Lunar souls.

you mostly need 34k Pr for Sr

+ Reply to Thread