+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: The "Blockbuster" Trophy - A Bit Over the Top?

The "Blockbuster" Trophy - A Bit Over the Top?

Hi all,

So I'm a trophy hunter at heart, and thought I'd have a go at platinuming Trove. Most of the trophy list is totally reasonable, but I think that Blockbuster, the trophy for destroying a MILLION blocks, is a little over the top and should be brought down to something a bit more reasonable like 100,000 just so me and other players aren't slowly and boringly grinding down blocks for hundreds of hours. I think they recently changed the Pvp trophy, so why not this one too?

Any and all thoughts or dev insight would be fantastic. Thanks again.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Senior Community Manager
    I believe the intention of that trophy is to have a reward to work toward over a long period of time. If hitting platinum were easy, it wouldn't be interesting. I will share your feedback with the team though, for sure.

You can get this trophy very easily, within like 2 hour not hundred of hours lol

I have the platinum trophy an didn't even remember getting this one or went out of my way. You'll get it passively when mining.

If you think that one is hard you obviously haven't seen the fishing one lol

Try getting the in-game badge then, it's TWO million blocks destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    If you think that one is hard you obviously haven't seen the fishing one lol

Fishing isn't a trophy.
    It's a in game badge.

Thank you very much for bringing my thoughts to attention, really appreciate it. I totally agree with you about an easy to get trophy being less rewarding, but I feel as though time to earn isn't necessarily the same as difficulty - that was part of the reasoning behind the idea of reducing to something that was time consuming and a reward to work towards at the same time - 100,000 being a good middle ground in my view.

Thanks again.

i have all Badges except 1000 Patron Points and this 2 Million Block Badge took me 3/4 Year ( and i used a lot of Bombs for the last 200-300k

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    You can get this trophy very easily, within like 2 hour not hundred of hours lol
    Would you be willing to share your method?
    I've been working on that one for a bit over a year and am only at 600K.

Starting off you can use the boom ranger class in u5 for the main ores to make bombs. Laser down 2-5 blocks and toss a skill bomb then after some time you'll have craftable bombs ready. To speed up on blasting ore use a movement speed class or mount with knights subclass. Another way to bump up block destruction is fire your dragon constantly as you fly dungeon to dungeon. If managed to unlock the primordial red dragon with diamond dragon egg that one would be a better option to destroy land and dungeons as you fly. If the destroy blocks contest was still a thing I would suggest the fastest method to purely destroy blocks buuut that's just for collecting blocks and nuking the ground.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread