+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: My missing voidwatcher

My missing voidwatcher

Hello, my username is Ventai
    Today I was loosing connection quite a lot so I went offline off trove to go watch a movie. When I came back it said something on my market had been sold and I was wondering what had happened as I didn't sell anything. Turned out my Voidwatcher was sold for 1.4M which I never did. Could someone please help me out, I don't know what has happened. I've worked so hard on that egg and now it's gone. I feel like quitting as that egg was like everything in trove for me
    I have sent a report and stuff like that but could someone please tell the person who has my egg to give it back. I don't want the flux it's just I was starting to save the egg and was thinking about collecting it. Is there anyway I can check who got the egg or has it?
    Please can someone help me
    I know I didn't try to sell it cause I put it off sale

I'm making a guess here, but the constant disconnects make it sound like you got hacked. If my guess is right, then the disconnects that you experienced was the hacker login into your account from another location and bumping you. Then you log back in and bump them, until finally you gave up and went to watch a movie and they did what they did. If you use the same password for your email that you do for Trove, that makes things easier for the hacker to get into your Trove account. Have you checked your email to see if you received one of the Trion "login from a new location" emails? If you did receive one of those, and it wasn't you doing it, then you most likely got hacked. They may have been logged into both and deleted the email in an effort to hide their tracks.

My suggestion at this point is to change your passwords if you have not already been locked out of your accounts by them changing the passwords.

You might update your ticket and ask them to check IP addresses of recent logins. Let them know what yours should be and any other information like what Thorvik said about your password. I'm sure if it looks fishy they will help you out.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I've seen enough Ventai to know where this is going.

...Couldn't resist. I'm sorry.

What do you guys think I should do with the flux? Like if I spend it would it stop the reroll (What we call on ROBLOX cause I use to play it a while ago)?

They shouldn't need to reroll your account but don't spend the Flux obviously.

Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    They shouldn't need to reroll your account but don't spend the Flux obviously.
    Trove said they have no proof so yeah basically lost the thing I most worked up on I'm gonna quit

I don't know why but what tends to always be the first reply you get from support is "must be something you did because our game is perfect and has no bugs" or "sorry we are unable to help". You have to keep hammering on them until someone who actually cares takes a look at the ticket.

It's like the vast majority of support would rather you leave the game than try to keep you as a customer. In cases like this one, I suspect your patron/loyalty points have a direct correlation to how quickly you get someone willing to help. If those points are 0, you might be completely out of luck.

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventai View Post
    Hello, my username is Ventai
    Today I was loosing connection quite a lot so I went offline off trove to go watch a movie. When I came back it said something on my market had been sold and I was wondering what had happened as I didn't sell anything. Turned out my Voidwatcher was sold for 1.4M which I never did. Could someone please help me out, I don't know what has happened. I've worked so hard on that egg and now it's gone. I feel like quitting as that egg was like everything in trove for me
    I have sent a report and stuff like that but could someone please tell the person who has my egg to give it back. I don't want the flux it's just I was starting to save the egg and was thinking about collecting it. Is there anyway I can check who got the egg or has it?
    Please can someone help me
    I know I didn't try to sell it cause I put it off sale
    Hey there,

I followed up on this for you, just to make sure I understood what was happening. This isn't a case of a compromised account, but we can't discuss what happened in a public setting like the forums, due to concerns over player privacy.

If the response you received didn't explain the issue for you, go ahead and update the ticket asking for more clarity. I'm sorry for any confusion regarding this situation.

Just be glad you got a reply at all. They just keep closing my tickets with no respounce.

+ Reply to Thread