Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: History Museum

Banned

History Museum

t He he he.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RDIQ View Post
    You all know me as the best builder on the ps4.
    I'm the number 1 collector period.

The HM is a place to come see the real history of trove on the ps4 told by RD1Q.

All the top builders know I'm the best and most have claimed my work as theirs, I'm here to call all to come see my work and be crowned the best builder.

The History Museum is now 100 finished and ready for you to judge my work.
    I built this with 0 help from anyone.

I call all to come check out the greatest build ever made on trove.
    I find this funny, lets get some things settled.

1. For those who know me know I'm not out for max attention, and wouldn't make a post about a build.
    2. You spelled my name wrong. Its rd1q, Not RDLQ or RDiQ
    3. Thank you for recognizing that I am the #1 Collector on Trove PS4, now THAT is something I am and always will be.
    4. "Top Builders know I'm the best" Wrong. Cyrawnis is the best on trove, I've said this all along, and I STILL believe My Senpai Cy will always be Number 1.
    5. History Museum DEFINITELY IS NOT FINISHED. Still a MASSIVE Museum to build, current spawn is for in game decorations, museum build will house trophies.
    6. History Museum wasn't built by just me. I have 4 signs in my center building of the 4 builders and all what we did. I thought you being a big fan and all would know that. SMH
    7. "I call all" Definitely isn't something I would say as people have their own choices and can check out what they please.
    8. My join date on the forums isn't February of 2019. I've been here for MUCH longer than that.
    9. Please try harder getting under my skin.
    10. You should REALLY learn to spill facts so I don't come here making you look stupid again..

Love,
    The REAL rd1q <3

Quote Originally Posted by rd1q View Post
    I find this funny, lets get some things settled.

1. For those who know me know I'm not out for max attention, and wouldn't make a post about a build.
    2. You spelled my name wrong. Its rd1q, Not RDLQ or RDiQ
    3. Thank you for recognizing that I am the #1 Collector on Trove PS4, now THAT is something I am and always will be.
    4. "Top Builders know I'm the best" Wrong. Cyrawnis is the best on trove, I've said this all along, and I STILL believe My Senpai Cy will always be Number 1.
    5. History Museum DEFINITELY IS NOT FINISHED. Still a MASSIVE Museum to build, current spawn is for in game decorations, museum build will house trophies.
    6. History Museum wasn't built by just me. I have 4 signs in my center building of the 4 builders and all what we did. I thought you being a big fan and all would know that. SMH
    7. "I call all" Definitely isn't something I would say as people have their own choices and can check out what they please.
    8. My join date on the forums isn't February of 2019. I've been here for MUCH longer than that.
    9. Please try harder getting under my skin.
    10. You should REALLY learn to spill facts so I don't come here making you look stupid again..

Love,
    The REAL rd1q <3
    I think it's funny that they tried to delete the post and then realized this website doesn't let them. Good thing you copied their quote.

Hey rd1q, I am happy to know you, I am also a collector. but on PC version of trove

It would be a pleasure to come see you on console. but unfortunally, Trove isnt cross platform.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

Banned
    I have finished the jail in the History Museum.

All please come check it out as you know I am ranked 1 still in building on the PS4.
    Now you all might be wondering RD what's this jail all about.

In the jail you will find people who have copied my builds or have not bowed to the greatest of all time.

RD out. @RD.GOD.MODE #RDisThebest

Lol idiot, faking rd is stupid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscool05PS4 View Post
    Lol idiot, faking rd is stupid

Miscool. Its really me, were just playing around.
    I'm getting attention for the club.

It is RD day later this week on the ps4. Come see me in the Sxyxnxdxixcxaxtxexs, I'm currently building a new hub for them. Quack quack.

@RDTheBuiildingGod

Quote Originally Posted by RDIQ View Post
    Miscool. Its really me, were just playing around.
    I'm getting attention for the club.

It is RD day later this week on the ps4. Come see me in the Sxyxnxdxixcxaxtxexs, I'm currently building a new hub for them. Quack quack.

@RDTheBuiildingGod
    Lmfao you wish you could be me ***Duck. Haha. Epicduck15 You're so cute giving yourself up. It's weird how right when I talk to you on PSN the same day you take down your original post. And you tied the name to Syndicates which is a trash club I would never build in. I bathe in your hatred. <3

I guess this explains why you couldn't make RD1Q in caps. I own that account too. Love you. - The Real rd1q.

Banned
    Would you like a test to confirm I own both?

Closed Thread