+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Romancing Pinatas 2019

Romancing Pinatas 2019

I already knew there was no valentine questline , and that is fine , but sadly you forgot about the romancing pinatas.

I say you forgot because the love seat mount returned to the shop (since tuesday) and i waited until today to see if the romancing pins would apear , they didnt.
    Last Tuesday would have been the best time to replace the winter pinatas for the romancing ones.

You might think this is not a problem because the items and the pins themselfs were tradable last year , well you think wrong , the real only problematic item is the wings of love , currently there is 0 on market , making it essentially impossible to get , and even if it is available on the market most of the time it exceeds the price of a ganda.
    And here comes plan B , since they werent introduced this year , our only chance to get the wings is with luxion , the other items dropped from these pinatas can also be considered "rare" but there is no need for them to be included ( unless you consider luxion bringing the full bundle of styles , mount and wings.)

The romancing pin mount is currently under 300k and there is little over 6 of them on the market , the price is great but the quantity is scarce, and now that i mentioned that probably someone is going to buy them all, a bad choice , since luxion exists.

On a side note , the last few luxion's have been quite disapointing for some people.
    Luxion inventory is just useless , the most valuable items he has been offering lately were the log in mounts/allies. ( those should always be on a luxion , then rotating out for some time when all the mounts/allies have been featured at least once. )
    Dont get me wrong the materials are nice but luxion was always intended to just bring unobtainable mastery to the table, and for those who have been playing for a while by the time luxion arrives with metamatter , sentience shard and dispoiled divinity , its already too late rendering it useless , and just letting players hoard these "rare" resources.

(*EDIT* And the most recent luxion was also a big fail... a massive one , why is a 20k , 30k at most mount in his inventory ????! This is not only useless for most people but a scam for new players , they can easly get 20k flux and buy it , but they struggle with dragon coins and it costs 65????????? thats more than the much rarer time gated sh costume!

Im pretty sure the devs made a post about what items we wanted/needed on luxion , i think its time for them to do that again , luxion is a amazing idea but it wasnt been used very well lately.

I had some hope that the wings or the pins would be in this luxion , maybe next time if the devs read this post. i came out with another idea, its not as good as luxion but will get the job done.

During the shamrock event put both , the shamrock pinatas and the romancing pinatas on the store.)

Lastly, i would like to give some attention to enemy trophies;
    -one luxion inventory slot should be reserved for "rare" and unobtanable trophies ;
    -Implement u10 trophies.

Cheers.

I really hope they don't put the Romancing or the Shamrockin' pinata stuff on Luxion. They need to bring back the pins. Putting pinata loot on Luxion is just lazy and also really dumb because people will pay cash for those pins.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Yeah i agree , but they missed their best opportunity , i waited 1 year so i can wait a few more months until the shamrock event (assuming they can include the romancing pinatas in there ).

Luxion is just a easy fix , or with your words lazy.

I need the wings, i don't care how they'll add it, luxion or any other way.

Gib.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Just put those wings in the luxion shop and finish this agony, thanks

Observing the previous patterns on Luxion rotations, I'd expect stacks of primal grey and diggsly in Luxion in the upcoming months.
    Oh, the community wants this? We'll just give you something else entirely because that's how we care about our customers.

Last year it was nice, I don't remember 100%, but I remember a quest line with some rewards, a store pack with new mounts/costumes with a Valentine's theme and the new romancing pinatas.
    What did we get this year? Ehm...oh....right...nothing.

EDIT : And making them available now, after Valentine's just makes it look silly, on the same point, why not make a halloween event in the Spring or Christmas quest line in June? Yeah...

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

Reminder - Last year romancing pins were on sale for a week after being full price for quite awhile, then shamrock pins didn't repeat that pattern. Autumn pins didn't even go on sale this year before switching over to winter pins.

I also expected the piñatas for the wings, the prices are crazy. As well as it is necessary that they return to put the pack of ss trovian with luxion only came in the first luxion and nothing more.

Someone listed a bunch of the wings of love for $7M a pop. Went ahead and bought mine. Whew close call. Though I was going to have to wait and hope for it maybe in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    Someone listed a bunch of the wings of love for $7M a pop. Went ahead and bought mine. Whew close call. Though I was going to have to wait and hope for it maybe in 2020.
    I imagine you're the owner of those wings? Probably hold to it trying to sell overprice and was lucky enough that devs forgot about it and is trying to announce it here.

Well, good luck for you, maybe someone desperate enough will pay for it, not me though.

And devs, thanks for the feedback on this issue.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

+ Reply to Thread