+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't destroy socketed, unwanted gems

Can't destroy socketed, unwanted gems

Since Crystal Combat landed on PS4. I slapped on the first bunch of resplendant cosmic gems to all classes, thinking I can just destroy them once I got better gems. But I learned that it is no longer possible to do that. While in the Gems tab, I press 'X' on the gem and it goes to level it up instead. Since 'Triangle' button does the same action, I can only assume that this is a bug. Please fix this. I don't want to spend thousands of cubits to remove unwanted gems.

did u try socketing a new gem OVER the existing one? on pc we click and drag a new gem and it deletes the old

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I have played Trove on PS4 for a year and a half. Used to be able to select socketed gem and place new gem, destroying the old one. Only since the update I've noticed it not working anymore.

I believe this is due to so many people crushing gems accidently. Its a smart move on their part, as it eliminates a lot of tickets submitted. Obviously it comes at a price.

I have tested this on PC version. If you can still destroy gems on PC, then why should console players have to pay. I don't believe this was done on purpose. This is a bug and it needs to be fixed ASAP.

+ Reply to Thread