+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gold/Silver 5 Star Dungeon Reward

Angry Gold/Silver 5 Star Dungeon Reward

Today i did not by any means received the gold and silver crystaline core rewards from completing 5* dungeons.

The /adventurerewards command shows that it is completed, but i only received boxes(bronze).

I went to complete 5 star dungeons as soon as the day turned and i did not received my gold/silver rewards upon completing the dungeons on the right time for the first time on this day, but it's showing that i did.

I'm not a new player, so i know i'm not doing anything wrong, some weird bug just happened.

I won't even bother sending a ticked cause i know it'll take ages before i get any feedback, but know that i'm pissed i won't be getting my crystaline cores because of some dumb bug.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Isn't it like 5 for gold an 3 for silver, is it even worth waiting til reset for something like that lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    Isn't it like 5 for gold an 3 for silver, is it even worth waiting til reset for something like that lol
    8 for gold, 3 for silver 2x(6), 14 total a day.
    I don't usually farm 5* Dungeons for boxes, i only get the dailys and move on doing other things, that's why i'm pissed.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Was the class that you were using class level 25+? If not, you wont get the rewards from 5* dungeons. There are other threads that mention this requirement, but nothing in the patch notes about it. Try switching to a class that is class level 25+ and do it again.

Sorry, I miss-read the original post. I missed the fact that you were getting Bronze.

+ Reply to Thread