+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't sell or move Nitro-Gliterine [PS4]

Thumbs up Can't sell or move Nitro-Glitterine [PS4]

Just like the title, my nitro is stuck where it is. I can't sell it or move it. I really need this fixed ASAP because nitro is the best way to make flux right now. This is the second time this has happened to me, last time it was with cinnabar. It fixed itself but it took a month. I can't wait a month this time.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    I'm following up on this now to see if we have an open bug already. If anyone else runs into this issue, be sure to let us know.

For anyone willing, posting your PSN name would also help us investigate. Thanks!

Itís not only ps4 itís xbox also sometimes a solution would be to press it nothing happens then you go up one or down one slot then return back to the item ur trying to sell that it isnít letting you list and it will let you list or if that isnít working what helps is sometimes going to ur second bag and then you go to ur resource page and select the item you want to sell

I have just discovered a solution that worked for me on ps4. If you want to give it a try here are the steps:

Step 1: Open your personal storage and go to the item that is frozen.

Step 2: Try to delete it. Nothing should happen.

Step 3: Go up to an item above it and then go back to the frozen item and try to delete it again. This time you should get the 'are you sure you want to delete' message.

Step 3: Cancel the 'are you sure you want to delete' message and store the entire stack in your personal chest.

Step 4: I don't know if this is necessary, but I restarted my application at this point while the item was in the chest.

Step 5: Take the item out of the chest and it should now be useable to sell, trade, ect.

+ Reply to Thread