+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 8h farming + 4800mf = no crystal 3

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    Angry 8h farming + 4800mf = no crystal 3

    At first I was really excited for this update but not anymore. I've completed over 600 dungeons this week in u10 and had zero crystal 3 drops with only around 10 crystal 2 drops. The drop rates should be improved a lot. It feels so bad to farm so long with no progress at all. I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and got no results. Please fix the drop rates asap.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    100
    Why even bother with c3? The cost is so insanely expensive, if you're not a top 25 of a class or Sr c2 are 100% good enough.

    It cost 375 cores - 650 forge frags - 5000 nitro
    (X3) 1125 - 1950 - 15k if you dont have the cores at least than why complain? You have to do an insane amount of 5* to upgrade c3. Why get them as a drop if you can't even upgrade them yet than complain about how much it cost..

    I have done nearly 1500 dungeon an dont even have a c2 weapon yet, which I'm not even stressing bcuz this c1 is doing great for me lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    228
    I have 6500 MF and I have yet to get a C3 weapon.
    Had 2 c3 face, 1 c3 head.
    That was it.



    I like how they said oh MF will help a bit but I mean come on,

    I only intend to do 1 maybe 2 classes with full c3 gear, rest I don't care about.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4
    Yo llevo 1800 mazmorras y 5 c3 no se por que se quejan tanto que esperaban que podrian tener todo a full en 4 días por dios es una actualización que es para terminarse en meses, igual que geode

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    68
    My Testing.

    MF 6500ish
    Only 5* x100

    c3 x2 Gun / Face
    c2 x20 More weapons then gear
    c1 x50 this is a guess but what i felt like i got, I was not really paying attention

    MF 6500
    No 5* just regular x 200
    c3 x1 Face
    c2 x 15
    c1 x 40

    Sunday
    MF 7500 plus
    Only 5* x 50
    c3 x 1 Face
    c2 x 4
    c1 x 30
    more stellar then I want to loot. thinking about turning off everything but crystal

    MF 7500 plus
    No 5* just regular x 200
    c3 x 0
    c2 x 6
    c1 x 30
    So many stellars

    Today chat lite up with people finding c3 gear but I think this was people waiting till Sunday to grind.
    Most people are still looking for c2, very few people are stating they have a full set let alone a full proper stated set.

    I like that this is hard, it feels like you are getting real end game gear when you see that c3....
    I dont think MF effects anything crystal, there was a rumor it helped with c3 but I doubt that.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4
    I have farmed over 48 hrs+ without stopping. I have gotten only 2 c3 faces. It's discouraging and I'm even thinking of quitting. I can't play more than half an hour per gaming session cause that's just how bad it is.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    I like that this is hard, it feels like you are getting real end game gear when you see that c3....
    I dont think MF effects anything crystal, there was a rumor it helped with c3 but I doubt that.

    This was in the Patch Notes.

    Magic Find works differently for Crystal rarity. While higher values of Magic Find will still increase the chance of finding Crystal rarity items, even players with low Magic Find values should regularly find equipment of Crystal rarity.


    So in "theory" we should see an increase but it makes me think to believe that it's only Crystal 1 with no effect on C2 and C3.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by blabbla View Post
    I have farmed over 48 hrs+ without stopping. I have gotten only 2 c3 faces. It's discouraging and I'm even thinking of quitting. I can't play more than half an hour per gaming session cause that's just how bad it is.
    Sorry to see you leave but you've slowly been leaving for a bit. Hope your eggs count down not up brother.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    This was in the Patch Notes.

    Magic Find works differently for Crystal rarity. While higher values of Magic Find will still increase the chance of finding Crystal rarity items, even players with low Magic Find values should regularly find equipment of Crystal rarity.


    So in "theory" we should see an increase but it makes me think to believe that it's only Crystal 1 with no effect on C2 and C3.
    I'm over 1000 forge frags in my inventory with all geode items made and 1 set of c3 upgraded to c3.
    I got lucky getting 1 of each item in c3. I have x30 c2 head and faces but only x5 c3 total.
    I have 2500 gem boxes I'm not mathing this but it feels like 500 plus dungeons per c3.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts