+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Question

Question Trove Livestream Question

OK so I know that Live Stream channel got moved to www.twitch.tv/trovegame ... However what I don't see are the past live streams. There are no videos on this channel and none uploaded on trionworlds since 12/2018. Is the VOD on. I referred some people to go watch the stream after some questions came up about the last one.

Is it possible to upload last stream? If not can we do that in the future. Because I'm a single mom and sometimes sitting through a stream just doesnt happen or i miss something :/

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there,

Unfortunately, due to an oversight on our part, we weren't saving past broadcasts when we switched channels. It's fixed now, but there's no videos for any of the streams we missed.

Sounds like a coverup to me. I bet if anyone has a copy of the stream, if you watch closely, you can see Fasti semi-shape shifting into his true bulldog state. This explains his PvP performance, he's trying to livestream, play PvP, and hold his humanoid form all at the same time. It's a massive conspiracy I tell ya!

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Sounds like a coverup to me. I bet if anyone has a copy of the stream, if you watch closely, you can see Fasti semi-shape shifting into his true bulldog state. This explains his PvP performance, he's trying to livestream, play PvP, and hold his humanoid form all at the same time. It's a massive conspiracy I tell ya!
    I can't post any information in this thread because Gamigo is watching me closely. However I have some evidence that proves this to be the case. I look forward to discussing this matter with you soon. I just hope we can talk before they get m

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    I can't post any information in this thread because Gamigo is watching me closely. However I have some evidence that proves this to be the case. I look forward to discussing this matter with you soon. I just hope we can talk before they get m
    See - Rip 2019 To the brave souls who spoke out against the forces that be and ensured nobody else zEWrxdtcufyigvhkj ;ml,

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there,

Unfortunately, due to an oversight on our part, we weren't saving past broadcasts when we switched channels. It's fixed now, but there's no videos for any of the streams we missed.
    Ty so much for fixing it. There has been a lot of questions about moving the NPC's for 10 kill farms and it being bannable. Was going to refer to the last stream but wasnt there. May be advisable to clarify this on the next stream or make a post about it. But looking forward to the next stream

+ Reply to Thread