+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Subterranean Scramble Event is Here! - my feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    How is everyone's luck with the bronze promising eggs? So far I've hatched 15 and only got uncommon allies. I still need seven rare.. I've been farming them alot and will continue to do so as I need the rate companions horribly. I'm just wondering what everyone else has had so far with luck on the bronze ones. Trying to decide whether to farm 200 or way more. Lol
    I'd assume that it's just a silver egg that needs a lodestar.

I see a lot of complaints about this event, but in reality, if youīre a normal player that didnīt completelly ignore the Geode part of the game you can do the entire questline in less than 10 minutes. And if you donīt, if you never entered geode, and donīt want to be bothered to upgrade your gear for it (even though the most limiting material is metamatter which you can get easily with this event) then you are legit only losing 3 coins.

3 coins... thatīs like 6% of the total ammount of coins you can get in this event. If you are refusing to get involved in a huge part of the game and come here to complain about missing 6% of the total rewards, I canīt even... Why waste time in the forums being a baby when you could be playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    Results:
    I average 13-15 eggs per run and I stop to mine occasionally.
    I spent 1500 dragon coins i saved up to buy golden eggs on black Friday, but I would have greatly preferred the opportunity to get that last ally without having to have such a resource sink. This is how eggs should have always worked in my opinion, or at least going forward now that the content has been out for a while.
    Thanks for the advice. I usually run with thumper and claw. I did another run today and got 15 bronze eggs but no promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    How is everyone's luck with the bronze promising eggs? So far I've hatched 15 and only got uncommon allies. I still need seven rare.. I've been farming them alot and will continue to do so as I need the rate companions horribly. I'm just wondering what everyone else has had so far with luck on the bronze ones. Trying to decide whether to farm 200 or way more. Lol
    I'm at 25 uncommon from hatching 25 promising with lodestar. I've heard similar results from club members. These eggs seem useless when it comes to getting rares. I wish I had saved up more dragon coins for the black Friday golden eggs from Luxion. If each rare ally is equally likely, the expected amount of rares to collect them all is about 22.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Okay so with all the complaining I decided to take an alt into geode caves. This alt had a geode mastery of 0.

It took me 1 hour and 35 minutes to go through the quest line far enough to get the gas upgrade which is enough to get you to Tier 3 where Diggsly's Shadow is. Bear in mind this account also had no eggs and no companion. Mining the ore was painful but seriously, 95 minutes to do a quest that you have 2 weeks to complete is not bad at all.
    95 minutes, and that is because you know exactly what your doing. and you know what needs to be done to get there. Take the new player who does not understand how to play trove, much less the Geode caves and how you get to the next tier, and I can assure you that its not going to be 95 minutes for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    95 minutes, and that is because you know exactly what your doing. and you know what needs to be done to get there. Take the new player who does not understand how to play trove, much less the Geode caves and how you get to the next tier, and I can assure you that its not going to be 95 minutes for them.
    People just need to start reading the quest details and observing their surroundings. Seriously, one of the issues of this game community is that people seem to refuse to put any effort in the simplest things.

Ok, I had some time on Sunday to do my own experimenting for how long it would take. I had 2 alts that were both at the point of "Upgrade your Air" in the quest chain. Both accounts had pets from previous events that gave us 3 Geode eggs.

The first account needed more materials from all 3 caves for doing the upgrade. This one took an hour for me to farm the upgrade materials, and then run thru to Tier3.

The second account only needed materials from one cave, and I was able to complete this in about 30 minutes. 10 minutes to farm the ore, and 20 minutes to run thru.

Overall, I'm guessing that I spent about 3 hours on those accounts in order to be able to get the air upgrades and be able to get to Tier3.

Today i found 25 companion eggs but not any promising. Unable to complete the quest. Please fix your RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypherjack View Post
    Today i found 25 companion eggs but not any promising. Unable to complete the quest. Please fix your RNG.
    Which tier you are searching? In T4 this is quite rare, but in T5 I find rather quickly.
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by whoops View Post
    Which tier you are searching? In t4 it is rare enough, but in T5 I find quite fast.

All eggs were found in T5

Quote Originally Posted by Cypherjack View Post
    All eggs were found in T5
    Very strange, all 3 eggs I found today were promise. But this is exceptional, usually it is 1 of 4.
    May be you have outdated addon?
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

+ Reply to Thread