+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 11 - Connectivity Issues - February 2019

40 minutes ago Turkey EU stuck. It lasted 30 minutes.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cedmi View Post
    It really annoys me that I literally have to wait 10 minutes till i join the server and if I want to do a collection challenge I join the challenge when its already over....
    Are you playing on PC or console? If on console, which one? In NA or EU?

NA-PC

Still lagging a bit my internet connection is good

I want to update my comment from that topic:

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-world-loading

I live in Germany and play Trove on PC-EU.

Last Wednesday, this issue has been so horrible that I dropped even the event quests that I was looking forward to.

Yesterday, Thursday, Things seemed to have cooled down and I was not able to notice any unusual long loading time. Actually the longets time I had to wait was about 30 seconds once (I think it was at launching the game).

Well, but today again at Friday, This issue is now literally blocking me out from participating into the hourly challenge that started 11 minutes ago at this point of writing that sentence (now its 17 minutes ago with no sign of change, so I officially missed my dragon coins because of that issue).

11 minutes!!

I tried to close and start the game 3 times and now I took about 8 minutes to read through this forum and write this post while Trove is still at 'Entering World: 0%'.

I mentioned it on that linked topic already, but this kind of issue started late december to early January, though I hoped it was just a short spike during U10 release. But this issue does still continue for over 1 month...

EU-PC

Can't connect, getting stuck in loadingscreen doesn't help to restart game, I got in once after trying for 20 minutes but then got stuck again when trying to teleport from hub to club area

EU-PC
    From what Ive noticed the past two weeks, this issue occurs more during high peak hours - Atleast on my end.
    Morning/day is usually not a problem. GMT+1 6am-3pm seems more stable with almost no loading screen time during the early hours.
    When more people get home from school and work, the servers gets filled and these issues start to happen more frequently until it is basically impossible to login.
    I get stuck in the "World loading 0%..." for 20-30 minutes, restarts and repeats.
    Maybe the issue is not within the loading of the world itself but the servers need to increase their player capability?
    Not sure if this is any help but it is just an observation.

Edit: Also Ive noticed this happens mostly when trying to load into Hubs, Club worlds, ST and generally very populated areas. When entering an adventure world from the hub or other populated areas there is almost no loading time or issues, however loading into a hub from an adventure world is almost impossible.

This is going to be a longshot but is it possible for our Trove team to add in a temporarly challenge teleport via Ctrl + A? Getting teleported to hub to teleport forward into a race or collection challenge seems to be the biggest issue, and not getting into the challenge itself.
    I wanted to say that adding in multiple portals at different locations, but that will most likely just take a bigger toll.

EU-PC here. Any time the challenge appears i cannot switch maps or login. It's happening all the time since 3 days..

Either it's stuck on AS:login or Entering world: 0%.

And before you talk about my network problems, I assure you that I have none. My internet is 300Mbit/s and i have mostly 10-20 ping on other games.

EDIT: after 5 minutes of loading on Entering world: 0%, the "failed to load world" screen popped up and after that's it's still stuck on 0%. C'mon, you got expensive microtransactions so at least make better servers for that money.

Have you tried unplugging trove an plugging it back in?

Last 3 days of nightmare trove

Dread having to change map especially to the hub either it fails at AS login
    or it stays on world loading 0% for 10-20 mins
    If I close game and reopen which used to be the fast way to get around server issues it now goes to AS login and just sits there for ever. 20+ mins

So I give it 10 secs on AS login if it can not get past that I* close game and sometimes also close Glyph launcher then reopened both and still world loading issues.

Missed 3 x hourlys trying to log in and get the correct world to do the hourly challenge now.

+ Reply to Thread