+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: character menu keeps oppening

character menu keeps oppening

The character menu keeps opening when messing around in tables such as the forge,gem forge and enchantment bench though i feel it isn't only limited to these items and circumstances this is a major issue and due to the frequency it occurs at can make players make major mistakes. This bug can force you to take of armour when you are mid loot collecting and if you don't realize u may end up losing it.

With this, the chests and trading post being locked down and now you can't even change worlds, it just angers me that we had to wait this long for the update.

Yeah i agree tbh im surprised this bug wasnt spotted before the update was released me and atleast 3 friends i was talking to saw the issue within a few mins of gameplay.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by epicness2000h View Post
    The character menu keeps opening when messing around in tables such as the forge,gem forge and enchantment bench though i feel it isn't only limited to these items and circumstances this is a major issue and due to the frequency it occurs at can make players make major mistakes. This bug can force you to take of armour when you are mid loot collecting and if you don't realize u may end up losing it.
    The dev team is aware and investigating this issue. Thanks for calling it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The dev team is aware and investigating this issue. Thanks for calling it out.
    hey Fasti it happens when you use the d pad fast like throwing bombs opening inventory

ty for quick response Fasti and glad to hear its being looked at

seems fixed now as intended with recent patch ty devs

+ Reply to Thread