+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance - 2:00 AM PST (10 AM UTC) - February 6

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Maintenance - 2:00 AM PST (10 AM UTC) - February 6

Hey all,

We're bringing Trove for the PC, Xbox One, and PS4 EU offline at 2:00 AM PST (10 AM UTC) on Wednesday, February 6, 2019 for maintenance on our EU data center. The goal of this maintenance is to reduce the connection issues players have been experiencing for the last several weeks.

This downtime may last approximately 4 hours, but we'll bring all versions back online as soon as maintenance is done.

Thanks

I m An Addict, Restart Ur Systems xD

"We're bringing Trove for the PC, Xbox One, and PS4 EU offline" why is NA down? We're better than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The goal of this maintenance is to reduce the connection issues players have been experiencing for the last several weeks.

I really appreciate that the team is trying to fix the connectivity issues. Ive had so many problems with the connection lately. The loading screens taking up to 5 min. to load, getting disconnected when trying to change to a different world, etc.

Keep up the good work.

I lose all my items from inventory and I will lose too 4 hours of patron

I losed all my gems , they desapeared my flux is gone from 134k to 433 I think and my cristal blade and bow and the mount disapered from my inventory,when the restart appeared ... solve this bug or i will quit this game ..i losed too much time from my life to play this game and look i losed a loooooooooot of things

at least give me something to grow up again

lol

i got the game today so i had no connection issues

i bought one pack too.....................

my name in the game is LaurPetre if you dont trust me see with your eyes.....

Fair enough. Ive been lagging so hard as Chloromancer but Im just fine with other classes

Which is a lot of problem coz I main her

+ Reply to Thread