+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flower power emp gem's explode is so annoying

Angry Flower power emp gem's explode is so annoying

it destroy ground every time, so me, enemy or reward box always fall down

Actually in my case its not the explosion that bothers me its the fact that it has a insane low damage. Pefer using: berserk, empyrean barrier and vampire on the classes. The damage that thing has, does not do the damage as your pd ,pyrodisk and all gems that causes damage should be affected by crit modifiers (cd ch), as im seeing their some gems that dot use crit modifier like spirite surge and stinging curse also on subs like dracos sub dosent infilicg crits and sh sub. Well they should since were still talking about abilities that use your md and pd and should be affected by crits modifiers especially since in game basics crits affect all forms of damage.

In another similar thread a player suggested that the flower power only destroy blocks on the same level, similar to the Boomeranger bomb. I hope the dev's will implement this. I have a few classes that I have not RNG'd a better gem yet so I'm stuck with flower power and it's the absolute worst gem in the game. I'd rather have a gem with 4 stats of health regen, well maybe not.

Trove - Club Autopay - February 12, 2019

The blastflowers created by Flower Power now damage blocks at their height or above, but do not damage blocks below them.
    Your wish is granted!

The flower explosion lacks damage. Maybe have poison trigger to boost but it'll be more like the other geode plant. Still people blow up their cornerstones with this empowered gem skill by accident given most don't use cornerstone damage 0.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Yea they fixed it!!

+ Reply to Thread