+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Gedc coming !!!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

CM Gedc coming !!!

Dear Trovians,

I am a new CM working with Fasti for Trove on all platforms. I'm delighted to meet you all and I already can’t wait to get to know you more. I am very happy to be part of your community and intend to invest a lot of time discovering the game and listening to you, the community.

For you to know, I am not a Trove expert YET, but I plan to become one! I discovered the Trovian world and hope you will welcome me into the community.
    Born and raised in France until a few weeks ago as I recently moved to Berlin. I think this goes without being said, but I’m a big fan of raclette and grape juice...! What is your favourite food?

For 18 years, I have been a horseback rider, I love to discover new music and new cultures by travelling.

That’s all for today and I hope that I was specific enough with this small introduction. I’m looking forward to speaking and playing with you and I hope that we will build an amazing and beautiful community together! By the way, if you have some tricks and tips to provide me, I'm not against it, hehe...

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate, we are all in the same boat!

I wish you a pleasant day and see you soon in Trove.

Gedc

Welcome, Gedc

Getting some good vibes from you, being aware of your own strengths and weaknesses is a great way of learning and improving. The more we know, we realize how little we know.

This game can have a dedicated community; I would like to see the CMs lurking in some of the discords, being more personal and open.

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

Welcome to the community! Lots to learn an the best way honestly is playing the game a little, a big issue with the old dev is that some of them never played the game is seemed! Not know characters name an such.

Can't wait to see all the new devs on the streams, once ya'll are settled in an ready to roll I have high hope.

Welcome!

Finaly a french speaking CM! we have been waiting for somone like you for years now.
    first of all, a huge welcome to trove!
    as the co-Founder of the French community Discord Communauté Françaises Trovienne, we would be Honnored to finaly have a Trove Community Manager to join our discord. you will have the link in the french Trovesaurus page. please contact one of the "Fondateurs" to join.
    thanks and again,

Bienvenue/Willkommen !

Neat another dev/cm has appeared. Welcome
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Bienvenue dans la communauté
    Donc y a pas de soucis si, par exemple, on vient à déclarer en français des bugs sur le forum ?
    Ca sera plus simple pour certains

Cool

Welcome to Trove and its community, hope you have a great time with us

Quote Originally Posted by Thimilee View Post
    Bienvenue dans la communauté
    Donc y a pas de soucis si, par exemple, on vient à déclarer en français des bugs sur le forum ?
    Ca sera plus simple pour certains
    bha il faudrait revenir sur les termes d'utilisation du forum et verifier s'il la langue n'est pas un critere... sans oublier que nous sommes sur un forum international

translation: well, we would have to make sure it's not in the Terms Of Services to use a language that's not the international one ; english

regards, 5hino
    Under mastery 20 and want a free class coin?
    redeem yours now by just applying this code P3NELH2C9W3EFDM26CGN to your glyph account
    or clicking >>>HERE<<<

Welcome, Gedc !

Hope you'll enjoy Trove in every aspect !

And If you need help, dont hesitate to send me Pms. I'd be happy to give you a hand

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Thank you all for your welcome messages I appreciated reading it

I am speaking with the team to create a French corner or thread that we can communicate only in French
    I'll let you know as soon as I have more info !!

Don't hesitate to add me as a friend

+ Reply to Thread