+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glowing light in lairs

Glowing light in lairs

I canít seem to find an answer so asking here. Iím in t3 caves and for example in grotto, in its lairs, sometimes when you get to the main part of the lair where the structure is , the structure is glowing. Does this glowing have any significance? For example the big flower mouth in grotto is glowing and sometimes itís not. I must have missed something in the tutorial, any help appreciated.

The flashing gates mean you have reached the next tier, its supposed to have 2 flashing lights, then the next is 3, then 4 etc.
    Sometimes, rarely, nothing will flash, just a small bug.
    The glowing lairs however are just ambience and atmosphere.
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 710+

It has no meaning and other players can steal eggs so always try to find somewhere no players gone. I am at tier 3 and never seen silver egg; eggs are very hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by yuno44908 View Post
    It has no meaning and other players can steal eggs so always try to find somewhere no players gone. I am at tier 3 and never seen silver egg; eggs are very hard to find.
    each player gets their own eggs. its just not many eggs are in t3. once you get to t4 and t5 youll find a lot more

+ Reply to Thread