+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Promotional Video For Trove

New Promotional Video For Trove

Keep in mind this is not pc, but i wanted you all to know good things can happen on console too.

I'm looking for a job, fasti. :P

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/Ac6dosa1crY

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrawnis View Post
    New Promotional Video For Trove

Iīm not sure if you forgot to type "Club" in your title but if thatīs supposed to be a promotional video for the game itself itīpretty bad.

After all, it only shows your club. A professional promotional video shows all or just the content of an specific game-update. gameplay mechanics. customization options. social features. etc.

Keep in mind this is not pc, but i wanted you all to know good things can happen on console too.

When did someone say, that good things canīt happen on console? OwO

Iīm not sure if youīre trolling or serious. You just donīt ask a company for a job on an public forum. Unless only specific people have access to that forum.
    But even then itīs a better idea to just write an official application.

It took only 2 min. of googling to find the official gamigo career page...not that hard.

Yeah..."Home of Troveīs greatest Builds", Iīm sure you would trigger quite some people on here.
    I mean, the club looks great but Iīve seen a lot of clubs that have even better Builds and are just as creative.

The music doesnīt fit that much to be honest.
    Maybe a medival or nightcore theme would fit. Or a retro-type of music since Trove is a voxel game.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/Ac6dosa1crY
    I am blown away by the builds in that club world. Just gorgeous. I've added the video to our Community Creations playlist on the official YouTube channel.

It's also possible that I could share it to our Xbox One players via the Xbox app, but there's a chance it'll bring you some additional headaches. Since this is promotion for a specific club it may also bring extra concerns, so that's still an open question in my mind. Feel free to weigh in on whether or not that's a risk you want to take.

Either way, I really dig this, and appreciate you sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperW775 View Post
    The music doesnīt fit that much to be honest.
    Maybe a medival or nightcore theme would fit. Or a retro-type of music since Trove is a voxel game.
    Firstly, thanks for taking the time to reply! I will admit the music choices were very limited. If you couldn't tell, this was made 100% on ps4. The shots are merely my ps4 recording and share factory ... I didn't want to deal with copyright issues music-wise so I used 1 of the 20 free music choices given by share factory.

To be honest I like the music. It's good ol' pump up music getting pumped for trove and everything the game offers creativity wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    I am blown away by the builds in that club world. Just gorgeous. I've added the video to our Community Creations playlist on the official YouTube channel.

It's also possible that I could share it to our Xbox One players via the Xbox app, but there's a chance it'll bring you some additional headaches. Since this is promotion for a specific club it may also bring extra concerns, so that's still an open question in my mind. Feel free to weigh in on whether or not that's a risk you want to take.

Either way, I really dig this, and appreciate you sharing it.
    Wow Fasti thank you very much, it's an honor! I appreciate your offer for sharing it to Xbox. I personally don't mind because after the day is done I truly just aim to help inspire players to build, whichever the platform. Healthy competition is always good and it's refreshing to have new builders join the community

On a side note, I would definitely be interested in doing more videos showcasing trove as a whole rather than my own club if that's something you'd like to talk about at some point?

+ Reply to Thread