+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Removed Emblems Feedback

Also - not an emblem, but related to luxion drops - the Trove Magic Carpet has been an issue for me. In order to get it you were supposed to watch a livestream on 26Jun2018 which I did but I also linked my trove account to twitch the same day which apparently caused an issue and didn't give me credit for watching the livestream. It remains 50 mastery that is unobtainable for me and I've reached out to the twitch channel but haven't received a reply even though it's been about a month since I wrote in directly on twitch. I also didn't worry about some of these items until they became some of my last remaining mastery items and then I could focus on what I was missing and where to collect so that doesn't help either. At any rate, if more support could be directed to the twitch channel to answer me back or if this could be considered for luxion in the future; it's already nearing a year since it was originally introduced.

I know this is not the solution but those emblems can be found in a class pack for 3k credits, a little too much for just 3 emblems but yeh
    >Soothing Rain Emblem
    >Energizing Rain Emblem
    >Repulsing Emblem

If all versions have to be patched with the code then I could only guess everyone will have to wait for that code to also be patched to consoles. Consoles don't even have any info on brs2 release.

It would be nice to see a list of all the different versions of trove and their progression to getting patched with the new emblem/luxion code.

I also don't see any reason why the emblems can't be brought back to the store for a limited time until luxion is ready . Their are seasonal store items that come and go.

+ Reply to Thread