+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Removed Emblems Feedback

Guess what
    Luxion has.

Zealous Emblem
    Unyielding Emblem

What do you know.
    4 times now.
    Fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diniry View Post
    Hey

I can understand that some of you are upset about it, that you can't get certain emblems anymore because they were disabled, but you still have the chance to get them when Luxion is around. Please do understand that not all the emblems can/will be there at the same time, but here you also have a good chance to bring in your feedback on what items you would love to see. In order to do so, I would suggest that you make a list with emblems you would like to see and we forward them as a wishlist. I've noted down the emblems you have listed in the first post of this thread and I'll keep gathering more until the end of this week (for now) to forward them.
    Ikr
    " I've noted down the emblems you have listed in the first post of this thread and I'll keep gathering more until the end of this week (for now) to forward them."
    what a joke
    What is wrong with devs ??
    i can't understand
    they never do things like community what or like what game need to keep players playing the game
    and with stupid things that not gonna hurt em

F for Devs
    F for Trove Community

Good job devs, you are doing good, keep up the good work, just a thing, next time raise the emblems price, we don't want people being able to get those 2 emblems easly ^^

I'm convinced this is some sort of joke. How is it possible that they randomly selected the SAME EXACT EMBLEMS FOR LUXION FIVE TIMES IN A ROW?

Just grant them for free or put them back in the store if u aren't going to put them on luxion.

It is kind of funny if you can get past how epic sad it is. It is pretty hard to fail this badly especially with people bringing up the issue over and over.

Hahahaha.
    This is just...absolutely no words.

Let's face it, straight up reality, they are incapable (aka they simply don't know how) to change the premade Luxion Rotation that Trion made, there can't be any possible other explanation.
    Or they simply want to shut down this game and started trolling the community already.

These emblems have been for the 3rd time in Luxion already, while the others 0 times.

*claps*

Quote Originally Posted by Arion4K View Post
    Let's face it, straight up reality, they are incapable (aka they simply don't know how) to change the premade Luxion Rotation that Trion made, there can't be any possible other explanation.

Thing is that they "CAN" change the premade rotation.
    Going back when the lorekeeper fragments were in and they looted into boons. They changed that within a day. So they are just a "Copy and Paste" situation.

If you're not including items from the Adventure Pack on the class tab...

Perhaps they're not apart of the rotation because they don't seem to share the luxion-only tooltip

Like unyeilding and this one

Energetic, Restorative, Shadow Shrike, and Sorcerous Servant should be in the luxion-only emblem rotation

I'm pretty sure the only reason why they aren't in is because no one has bothered to add the tradable assets yet. It seems to be a low priority for some reason. What baffles me is they they don't just put them back in the store, even for a limited time. Same thing goes for the Romancing/Shamrockin' pinatas. They claimed it had to do with changing up the events but the store items have no effect on the events going on. It's like they don't want our money.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #30
    Senior Community Manager
    Hey all,

We hear your concerns. To avoid additional confusion regarding future visits, I do need to clarify things a bit on the Luxion loot table.

Yes, it has been built in advance for quite a few visits. We also can modify this to swap out items, or make other changes, but different circumstances require different time investment. For example, some of the emblems you've been asking for don't already exist in game files as a standalone item that can be plugged into Luxion. To fix this we're converting them into items we can use, but they can't be added to Luxion until those changes are pushed in a new patch.

Another factor at play is that Luxion has the same loot for all regions/platforms, including China and Japan, so we'll need to have the new items patched in everywhere before adding them to the loot table. We definitely recognize that you'd like to see some specific items right away and I recognize I should have done more to clarify the timing on the upcoming changes. That's on me and I apologize for any confusion this caused.

We know which emblems you've been asking for most and are working to make sure they are made available, but it will still take time. Once we've made the changes to future visits, based on patching in new prefabs for these highly sought after items, we'll let people know.

+ Reply to Thread