+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Removed Emblems Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    How are you that high in mastery an never bought them before?? They were on the store for sooo long
    when they removed i was like 450-500mr i can't remember tbh and it there was a alot of things to use cubit on instead of emblems cus i wanted to get farming class to max pr

FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

The Emblems won't be coming back to the store, but will all pop up on Luxion in the future. Not all of them will show up at once, but they will be available for anyone who wants them.

I want to know why it so hard for devs to add 4 extra slots with emblem they removed ? it hard like adding 1sec cooldown to rev spirit spears took you 4months ? i think so
    luxion came with 12 slots a lot of times
    i was glad cus i got reply from dev i thought you gonna unlock an emblem at least
    but nah
    maybe reply with date instead of saying we gonna bring it back cus i alrdy say that reply when i sent ticket to devs
    and i waited since june 26, 2018 (234days)

it started sound like waste of time asking devs to bring emblem back ,i don't think they know what i feel and how other player feel

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #14
    Hey

I can understand that some of you are upset about it, that you can't get certain emblems anymore because they were disabled, but you still have the chance to get them when Luxion is around. Please do understand that not all the emblems can/will be there at the same time, but here you also have a good chance to bring in your feedback on what items you would love to see. In order to do so, I would suggest that you make a list with emblems you would like to see and we forward them as a wishlist. I've noted down the emblems you have listed in the first post of this thread and I'll keep gathering more until the end of this week (for now) to forward them.
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Instagram ,Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Diniry View Post
    Hey

I can understand that some of you are upset about it, that you can't get certain emblems anymore because they were disabled, but you still have the chance to get them when Luxion is around. Please do understand that not all the emblems can/will be there at the same time, but here you also have a good chance to bring in your feedback on what items you would love to see. In order to do so, I would suggest that you make a list with emblems you would like to see and we forward them as a wishlist. I've noted down the emblems you have listed in the first post of this thread and I'll keep gathering more until the end of this week (for now) to forward them.
    >Energetic Emblem
    >Restorative Emblem
    >Soothing Rain Emblem
    >Energizing Rain Emblem
    >Sorcerous Servent Emblem

Those are ones I'm missing that have not appeared on luxion at all since they were removed. I would like to see them if possible. Thanks

Hey

I think the main problem is that during Luxions time,
    We had a total of 3 times that emblems were in, and during those 3 times all of them were the same. Which is annoying for those who "Stock" up to sell later then ends up coming around and it's the same 2 emblems instead of changing them.

Because I know that Unyelding was in the mix all 3 times.

I think always have emblems in luxion.
    (Like the dragon souls, metamatter, dispoiled divinity)

Keep things honest!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I think the main problem is that during Luxions time,
    We had a total of 3 times that emblems were in, and during those 3 times all of them were the same. Which is annoying for those who "Stock" up to sell later then ends up coming around and it's the same 2 emblems instead of changing them.

Because I know that Unyelding was in the mix all 3 times.

I think always have emblems in luxion.
    (Like the dragon souls, metamatter, dispoiled divinity)

^This. We aren't asking for alot. I was fortunate enough to immediately purchase all cubit emblems asap because I had no idea what i was doing when I first started playing. But experimentation is one of the best outlets of this game. Its not just mastery. It's prohibiting builds and playstyles to characters. This is horrible design. Either add it back to store or have dedicated luxion slots that would allow every emblem to surface at least every 3-4months. (AT LEAST!). That way players have the choice to wait patiently to purchase for dragon coins/cheap flux cost on market OR outside of the window still have choice to obtain at potentially higher price on market.

Put yourself in the user-base's shoes for this one. You are playing trove, you decide to start a new class because a friend recommended it. So you played tome-raiser for a month and really enjoyed it because you kept tweaking at ways to get the class more and more durable while still being able to have moderate damage out-put. Would have been really annoyed to not have the opportunity to obtain items that change gameplay because of a lame attempt at artificial shortage??

I know I would, if this happened to me I would have dropped the game out of frustration immediately. This is happening to players I speak w/ in clubs I am in. This is not just isolated to community boards. People notice when luxion's inventory is lazily put together.

If you can't offer a consistent time-table rotation on luxion's emblem offering, then you need to admit the mistake in design decision and rectify it. I know that's something in the past devs et Co. had a huge issue with but for those that remain on the team and claim they care about their user base would have the professionalism to move forward with honesty, and not this backhanded-PR garbage that has been spewed across this thread. Just calling it out for it is, as it's insulting to claim the emblems will be rotating when we have ample evidence that has not the case for months.

This is such low-hanging fruit for new group of devs to gain good-will of our community. Expand Luxion inventory to 12-16 slots. 3 slots rare items, 3 slots time-gated currencies (metamatter/amp sentience, despoiled divinity), 2 emblems, two login rewards, and finally the occasional trophies (or other fun items) would be welcome too.

Hey

The only emblems Luxion has had are Zealous and Unyielding, three times. It's not that people weren't willing to wait, but when the same emblems show up every time, it begins to show a pattern that indicates the missing emblems will never be included in Luxion's inventory. You have no chance to get the emblem when the only emblems are the same each time (zealous and unyielding). It is not unreasonable to ask for a way to obtain game items that the developers said would be available to obtain when they were removed.

I don't understand the wish list part. The missing emblems have been discussed ad nauseam. We need all those emblems in post #1. It doesn't get much more straight forward than that.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

How can unyielding emblem be removed? How do you play without unyielding how it is not useful? Doesnt unyielding make you not take dmg for 1 second? However some ST bosses still can deal dmg but Knights ulti can still lower damage you get. We could craft this items by Geode or chaos core and adventurine. You are very weird you are not acting like human. Are you trying to intentionally shut down the game by losing players? Did rich people pay money to you for make you lose players?

+ Reply to Thread