+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Removed Emblems Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    Because the store can only handle so much
    This is just speculation on your part, I want to hear Gamigo give a clear reason. If there are any item limits to the store, they are arbitrary and self imposed anyway. That costume tab is huge, having four or six more emblems on the More tab isn't going to break the store.

is it possible to see minerbot qubesly in luxion as well as its one of the few things im missing and the event for him probably wont ever come back

Suggestion: Solution for the removed store emblems

Until the removed emblems are properly coded to be put in Luxion, the emblems in the store should rotate to give players access to the missing emblems. Just rotate them every week.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #44
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Animo View Post
    Until the removed emblems are properly coded to be put in Luxion, the emblems in the store should rotate to give players access to the missing emblems. Just rotate them every week.
    Merged your thread into the existing one on the same topic. We won't need a new thread for each suggestion.

Once the emblems have been patched into the game as standalone items, they'll be available on Luxion. We won't bring them back before that happens. It's best to be as crystal clear as possible on this point to avoid further confusion.

I think maybe the Devs should just consider something like unlock a style and unlock a mount/item to Luxion as perm items. The unlock a style could be use on any style and the mount/item on any mount or item except a few like ganda. The user simply picks the item or style they want to use it on that they don't have. The style would be something like 150 DC and the mount like 300 DC.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    I think maybe the Devs should just consider something like unlock a style and unlock a mount/item to Luxion as perm items. The unlock a style could be use on any style and the mount/item on any mount or item except a few like ganda. The user simply picks the item or style they want to use it on that they don't have. The style would be something like 150 DC and the mount like 300 DC.
    If this could be implemented, and hopefully still tradeable, I would greatly support this. A good use for the 1000s of dragon coins some players have. Please discuss this internally to determine viability.

Devs said they need to do patch to bring emblem they removed
    Oh BR S2 came and they did patch
    i thought we gone get the emblems today but no more trash from luxion
    what they going to say now ?
    we forgot to patch them ?

or just don't care
    im bored of hearing lies
    just give us date instead of saying we gonna bring them back we need to do patch first

so when you are going to bring the emblems back ?
    after 2-3years ? more
    IGN: Abd_ Discord: Abiiid#7171 Leader Of Edgy Universe
    < Edgy Universe Discord | Edgy Universe Steam Group | My Steam Profile >

Quote Originally Posted by Abd_ View Post
    Devs said they need to do patch to bring emblem they removed
    Oh BR S2 came and they did patch
    i thought we gone get the emblems today but no more trash from luxion
    what they going to say now ?
    we forgot to patch them ?
    or just don't care
    im bored of hearing lies
    just give us date instead of saying we gonna bring them back we need to do patch first

so when you are going to bring the emblems back ?
    after 2-3years ? more

Well from what I heard that they are going to "patch" them in but at "this" time it's a "low" priority.
    Meaning that it's flat out not happening at lease the first half of 2019. (maybe that'll change after the "Gardening 2.0 update)

I'm happy to see Binding Darkness in the rotation at least, that's a nice addition.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

So now with Fasti being gone.
    I wonder if this will just get tossed on the side and forgotten.

With each passing time and luxion comes and goes with stuff that is kinda valuable but mostly not, it's like if you want us to sink our dragon coins in, make it so that there is things that are worth wile. emblems? Eh.

No limit BB/BD/DD maybe?

+ Reply to Thread