+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Trove PC Emergency Maintenance - 11:30AM PST (7:30 PM UTC)

Club chests and trading post do not work.

Can we get promo because this situation is unexpected? U_U
    Please answer if you experienced a situation like this or if you have authorization.
    Thanks already and sorry for bothering. :/

Have a nice day! \(*-*)/

Read the original post, it has all been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by _Doudou_ View Post
    Why my officer chest, club chest and trading post are "disabled" ? explain it please
    Most likely to prevent further damage to be done while they sort out and back-track affected accounts like last time.
    Casual Trove-streamer @ www.twitch.tv/iFantomeN

- Closed BETA Player - 2014 -

Quote Originally Posted by Vexie View Post
    Can we get promo because this situation is unexpected? U_U
    Please answer if you experienced a situation like this or if you have authorization.
    Thanks already and sorry for bothering. :/

Have a nice day! \(*-*)/
    well when I posted this I saw online status so yay!
    and thanks for 30 dragon coin and golden chaos chest.
    Hiya! ingame name: Vexie

Really not happy about not being able to get into Club or Officer chest. When you run a decent sized club this becomes a huge inconvenience . I have a Vault world and I keep a bunch of stuff in it. Mostly stellars for my newer players and old mounts & allies that I have had for years that are still tradable Hoping this gets sorted out sooner than later. Cuz Im running out of storage space in my personal inventory

I really hope they don't wipe legit stuff from vaults again I really don't feel like getting 20 staff to look at my submit ticket and waiting over 30 days for them to do a simple log check to CLEARLY see its legit like last time and all that **** years of hoarding better not get me ****ed cuz some low life duped they better ban all there accs liniked to ip and ip ban those duping ****s ****ing hate them last time dupe happened lost over 30mill even after I got 70m back cuz they didn't return or refund items cuz manual wipe what screwed ALOT of people

ywhy are the club chests still locked I hope they did not wipe legit items <_>

Quote Originally Posted by master of money View Post
    ywhy are the club chests still locked I hope they did not wipe legit items <_>
    If it is another dupe (you PC lot just can't help but mess things up for yourselves) then the Chests (and trading posts) will be locked down to stop guilty players sneaking duped flux etc onto alt accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    If it is another dupe (you PC lot just can't help but mess things up for yourselves) then the Chests (and trading posts) will be locked down to stop guilty players sneaking duped flux etc onto alt accounts
    You just put in market block for stupid amaunt of flux and buy with main that way they still can sneak duped flux that way.

+ Reply to Thread