+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crystal Combat Comes to Consoles – February 5, 2019

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Crystal Combat Comes to Consoles – February 5, 2019

Unleash fury on the forces of shadow as Crystal Combat comes to consoles on February 5, 2019! Along with the introduction of Uber 10 adventure worlds on Geode’s topside, we’re also bringing an all-new, two-week long event, Subterranean Scramble.

Geode’s Topside
    This massive Trove update lets players go on the offensive against the powerful shadowy invaders that have been wreaking havoc on Geode’s surface. These new combat zones cover Uber difficulty levels 8-10 and introduce three brand-new biomes: Cerise Sandsea, Hollow Dunes, and Weathered Wasteland.

Explore huge 5-star dungeons and trigger the Dark Hearts within to unleash a torrent of enemies that want to lay waste to all who stand in their way. Take them down quickly and earn extra rewards!

There are two new stats introduced in Crystal Combat: Light and Dark. Light is a stat found on Crystal gear while Dark exists exclusively on the enemies on Geode. Without the Light stat, you’ll find it virtually impossible to defeat enemies bathed in Dark.

Crystal Rarity
    This new item rarity can be found on hats, faces, and weapons in the loot chests from defeating dungeon bosses on Geode’s surface!

Subterranean Scramble
    During this event, Trovians will work on behalf of Diggsly to find out what happened to his shadow. Earn Diggsly’s Tokens by doing repeatable daily adventures and exchange them for new goodies!

Gems
    We’re very excited to give everyone a chance to discover the changes coming to Gems. A few highlights include removing the cracking mechanic so Gems will never break when upgrading; a new Gem Augment called Contained Chaos Flare; an all-new Gem type called Cosmic Gems!

Cosmic Gems will not replace your existing Gems. Instead, they provide new stats and abilities.

To help players learn how to best utilize Gems as they level, we’re also adding a new Expertise Thread that can be accessed via the Adventures menu.

Dragons
    With Crystal Combat players will discover two new dragons:
    • Jhorondir, Arms of the Goddess[/*]

• Phyconidia, Sower of the Sandsea[/*]

Trove – Crystal Combat gives every Trovian a chance to grow more powerful than they could have ever imagined!

PS4 arena xp

Can you pls add battle xp to bomber royal. I want to be able to get the trophy related to getting lv 50. Now I know it’s “possible” to get old pvp up and going but I have had a huge problem getting 6 people willing to play for the hours I would need for lv 50. If you gave bomber royal the ability to give area xp then I and others with this problem can get this trophy.

I am happy that where getting this update so good work on this

Praise the Sunflower !
    Praise the sunflower !

Quote Originally Posted by Markm8 View Post
    Can you pls add battle xp to bomber royal. I want to be able to get the trophy related to getting lv 50. Now I know it’s “possible” to get old pvp up and going but I have had a huge problem getting 6 people willing to play for the hours I would need for lv 50. If you gave bomber royal the ability to give area xp then I and others with this problem can get this trophy.

I am happy that where getting this update so good work on this
    If it’s like the pc update you’ll be able to get the glorious gladiator trophy by killing 500 people in bomber royal. I’m hoping this works.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    If it’s like the pc update you’ll be able to get the glorious gladiator trophy by killing 500 people in bomber royal. I’m hoping this works.
    If this is true that’s great!

Quote Originally Posted by Markm8 View Post
    If this is true that’s great!

It was in the pc patch notes that it worked that way, and it’s suppossed to be retroactive as well. They’ve had issues with ps4 trophies before though so I’m half expecting it not to work but hope it does.

5 fevrier

Bonjour on dit que cest le 5 fevrier on est 11h24. Sur console ou est la patch dite de quoi

They didn’t fix it

+ Reply to Thread