+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally U10 release date news for console.

Finally U10 release date news for console.

oops almost leaked the date a day early. My bad..

Feb 5th.

its just annoying

I wouldn't be surprised if U10 was canceled for consoles.

As every question about any "News" for U10 asked was dodged by the devs and Fasti can't even give us an update on the situation which (He did say on the final stream of 2018) that they will share info Early January.

Now it's 9 days till the end of January and no one said a word.

Even with the constant posts and comments and everything.
    No one said anything.
    So we can almost say that the "Crystal Combat" update has been scrapped by Gamigo and will only focus on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if U10 was canceled for consoles.

As every question about any "News" for U10 asked was dodged by the devs and Fasti can't even give us an update on the situation which (He did say on the final stream of 2018) that they will share info Early January.

Now it's 9 days till the end of January and no one said a word.

Even with the constant posts and comments and everything.
    No one said anything.
    So we can almost say that the "Crystal Combat" update has been scrapped by Gamigo and will only focus on PC.
    It does feel like they’ve abandoned us. Not just the console players but the whole community with their lack of information and slow, slow, slow response times. I think their slow reactions and refusal to be open and honest for so long now have done irreparable damage to the communities trust and faith that they can still maintain trove. At this point no matter what they do, it will be way too late and won’t be enough. They’ve ignored us too long and it just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    It does feel like they’ve abandoned us. Not just the console players but the whole community with their lack of information and slow, slow, slow response times. I think their slow reactions and refusal to be open and honest for so long now have done irreparable damage to the communities trust and faith that they can still maintain trove. At this point no matter what they do, it will be way too late and won’t be enough. They’ve ignored us too long and it just sucks.

And moving both houses at the same time was a good idea to them too.

In all I think console updates are done, it's all maintenance mode now.

Even though they have said that we will continue to update consoles on a "Slightly" different timeline.
    Does slightly mean 2 months?
    (Example: PTS was open on Nov 29th for PC. So that means that U10 for PC was about 2 months ago)

Console has to wait like what 4 months to get content?

Even then "Fasti" has mentioned that console playerbase is significant and yet no updates no information not even a peep out of them on exactly what is going on and what updates are in limbo or if there is any updates.

I think trove on consoles are now in maintenance mode.
    Pretty much an update for "new" or old events.

They actually gave a release date. It’s two weeks away. Now here’s hoping it isn’t game breaking broken because at this rate the wait for a fix patch on console could take months.

So if we have 1 issue then what?
    Now the question is whats next. From what I see on PC we will be done this u10 in a few weeks and be back here screaming for something...

Do we think the new team once they have all the moving done can and will deliver us a game that's updated say every 2 to 3 months with content that will at least keep us going till the next update.

I can personally think of 100s of way content can be added to keep people busy....

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    So if we have 1 issue then what?
    Now the question is whats next. From what I see on PC we will be done this u10 in a few weeks and be back here screaming for something...

Do we think the new team once they have all the moving done can and will deliver us a game that's updated say every 2 to 3 months with content that will at least keep us going till the next update.

I can personally think of 100s of way content can be added to keep people busy....
    That’s why they separated the garden update from this one. That way in a couple months they can release that like it’s some huge update even though the old team had pretty much already finished it.

Gardening 2.0 was a smart idea as new players will be skipping straight to geode as fast as they can.
    This will make most materials from mastery 1-700 slowly depleted.

This delay will be great for farmers but force more p2w as the over all cost of everything will rise.
    Credit pouches will never drop to low as people will just not buy them at a certain return value for real cash and they will always correct themselves in the market.

If geode 3 is a return to Trove land garden 2.0 maybe a short lived need as it's purpose would have been not used with its intended partner and be a overall useless update that actually breaks the market.

+ Reply to Thread