+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I playing Gunslinger wrong?

Question Am I playing Gunslinger wrong?

Lv17
    Pr700+

I'm currently grinding in neon city but it just feels like I am doing awful damage

My weapons are Shadow(2) and I just need the ten things to make them 3

I do understand that I have to be in the air and shooting them but it just feels like I'm just a fly buzzing in their face

The GS is a bit slow to begin with but once you get the class gem it becomes far more deadly. You'll have to wait until you're 5,000 PR before you can get it. Also try to focus your gems on Magic Damage, Crit Damage and Crit Hit.

I will try and work on getting good gems, thank you.
    Dracolyte.
    Gunslinger.
    Candy Barbarian.

These are the classes I totally suck at.

With gunslinger being a magic class they tend to need space to shoot. Dungeons tend to be small so using the slow fall ability doesn't tend to keep the gap between mobs hit range for long. There might be spots you can perch on and shoot away at the mobs or build one real quick or just blow open the roof for space. It is a burst damage class so rushing dungeon to dungeon you won't have your ultimate ready all the time. Just have to be steady pace or slow to have it ready to bust through dungeons at times. Shadow towers have space in them so it's easier to use in that. Chronomancer ally helps with cooldowns
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Don’t bother upgrading your weapons just buy stellars is much quicker and cheaper as stellars are selling for around 10k and will boost your PR and damage a lot more.

+ Reply to Thread