+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Friday night and trove is dead.

It's Friday night and trove is dead.

Normally have 30 to 40 people in my group on.
    Tonight we have 5.
    Still think it's a good idea to move offices instead of working on console content.

Console isnít a priority for them, itís quite clear at this point. I mean u10 has been on pc for a month and console update isnít even ready to send to cert, let along have a release date. Moving offices will save them money. With a very reduced staff they donít need a big office and can move to a cheaper, smaller one.

This is how it is. It sucks. Making new posts all the time isnít going to change it or make them suddenly start communicating.

Why are you making new Posts all the Time ? This doesnt give earlier Release Date

Quote Originally Posted by Claussanta86 View Post
    Why are you making new Posts all the Time ? This doesnt give earlier Release Date
    Oh thought forums were a place to talk about the game. It was Friday and the game seemed very dead. I'll stop posting and we can go weeks with 0 ps4 post again.

I'm trying to start conversation.

I'm a provocateur. Generally positive when a good topic is available.

One topic dies or gets no conversation going so you try another.
    I'm ok with my posts getting no traction, I'll try a new topic.

Without me ps4 forum would have 0 conversations at the moment.
    Your welcome

Console is a huge part of trove playerbase, it's so odd that we're getting shafted an ignored.

If u10 comes any later or comes out bugged an crappy like every other update when they have been working on this for so long. It seriously might kill trove for console.

Honestly would rather had this update bug an laggy, every update has been like that so what's the difference, at least we could play something than nothing.

Still no new content?

I put Trove down for a while after the Trion worlds announcement and had been playing other games. Itís crazy that itís been this long and nothing new is out for PS4!

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    If u10 comes any later or comes out bugged an crappy like every other update when they have been working on this for so long. It seriously might kill trove for console.
    Indeed. I feel the Devs had better deliver a totally polished update or else console users are never going to trust their "we won't release it until it's all patched/fixed" ever again.

Also we can't trust them with anything really.
    Oh we will have news Early January about it.

Mid to late January...
    Still nothing.

In the dark.

Completely ignored.

+ Reply to Thread