+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best tomes for credits?

Best tomes for credits?

Looking to pick up a tome from the store, right now I have an ice sage pr9k with crystal gear. I was wondering which tome I should be picking up. The empowered gem box edition seems nice but are there other tomes worth thinking about/looking at?

Check out the Lunar Lancer class pack. You get 2 tomes with it and some mounts. The 25 extra dragon coins a week can be helpful especially if you are still doing dragon badges.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Check out the Lunar Lancer class pack. You get 2 tomes with it and some mounts. The 25 extra dragon coins a week can be helpful especially if you are still doing dragon badges.
    I forgot to mention I already have a few tomes (3 to be exact): dragon coin digest, ropey readings, and jade clover journal.

Take a look at my Tomes Calculator, maybe that will help you with your decision.
    https://trove.summerhaas.com/tomes

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread