+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestreams?

  1. #1
    Senior Member See's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    427

    Livestreams?

    We used to have developer livestreams where they would tell us info about updates
    Then we had livestreams where they just play bomber royale and do giveaways
    Now we don't even get a Trove livestream.

    Is this the plan moving forward or will dev livestreams ever come back? are we getting any more content or anything at all in the future? Or just more new packs with reskinned mounts

    fasti, this is really discouraging

    - post edited by Fasti

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    214
    PC just got a content release. Are you really that bored already?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    PC just got a content release. Are you really that bored already?

    Consoles are still waiting. Still no date.
    Lots of people are really complaining on lack of communication.

  4. #4
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    PC just got a content release. Are you really that bored already?
    It was decent for the first week or so, but yes I personally am. There's little incentive to actually play beyond that, but that suits me fine. However with the lower time not playing Trove, I've started being more productive and getting back into looking at learning to code. VB.NET was taught through education, but I didn't really take it much further (just tiny things here and there) so now is my chance to be a little less lazy

  5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    6,289
    I've edited the original post to remove the completely out of left field toxicity. See, you'll need to do better in the future.

    As we mentioned in the last livestream, we're working on moving our Austin office the last half of the month. The office in the bay area hasn't finished building out a livestream room yet, so we won't have any livestreams for at least several weeks. Rather than going completely dark, we opted to host someone who has been streaming Trove for years.

    Once we're able to do dev livestreams again we will do so.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    38

    Dev Stream Questions

    I understand the trove team is on hiatus moving offices and i only wanted to clarify my curiosity. Previously, a forum post was made on Mondays for the community to ask all questions and voice all concerns for the Dev team to then answer the upcoming Friday. Personally i felt it was incredibly productive and gave everyone a platform.

    Is the new format to simply ready from chat? or will the previous method be reused when the transition is complete? Thank you very much Fasti.

  7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    6,289
    Quote Originally Posted by The808Keoni View Post
    I understand the trove team is on hiatus moving offices and i only wanted to clarify my curiosity. Previously, a forum post was made on Mondays for the community to ask all questions and voice all concerns for the Dev team to then answer the upcoming Friday. Personally i felt it was incredibly productive and gave everyone a platform.

    Is the new format to simply ready from chat? or will the previous method be reused when the transition is complete? Thank you very much Fasti.
    The question threads were very helpful for us as well. At the moment, we're still getting things finalized following the transition from Trion Worlds to gamigo US, so things will need to be finalized in the future. Once we've locked things down we'll determine the best way forward for livestreams. For at least the next few weeks we won't be able to do anything related to livestreams, but we'll try to get back online ASAP.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Once we're able to do dev livestreams again we will do so.
    Fasti thank you for letting us know that they still need time to set up livestreams. I do not have a problem with the person doing them in the meantime. Better than nothing. Thank her for being courageous enough to do it.

    Can you guys please turn on the option to archive the livestreams for those of us that cannot watch it live? The Trion Worlds Twitch was archiving all the streams. Please fix that if not done so already.

    Thank you.

  9. #9
    Itís okay fellow trovians, I am no longer homesless and will soon set up my pc again and will offer live streams with just as many spoilers and infos, but way more entertainment

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The question threads were very helpful for us as well. At the moment, we're still getting things finalized following the transition from Trion Worlds to gamigo US, so things will need to be finalized in the future. Once we've locked things down we'll determine the best way forward for livestreams. For at least the next few weeks we won't be able to do anything related to livestreams, but we'll try to get back online ASAP.

    So does that also mean the next few weeks we won't have any news on Crystal Combat for consoles?
    What happened to we will share some news "Early January"?

    PC had this update for a month plus (With PTS)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts