+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I did not receive my free dragon effigy and other items when the servers were down

Angry I did not receive my free dragon effigy and other items when the servers were down

when i logged on with my friend he had recieved the items and effigy but i did not and i do not know how to get it along with the other stuff i am aware that players only got it form the server downtime but i had my account before then just like my friend but i did not receive anything

Bruh, aren't you late to ask this? The downtime compensation Dragon Effigy was for when the flux dup happened, If you were not log in between that time you will definitely not receive that.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan_Cat View Post
    Bruh, aren't you late to ask this? The downtime compensation Dragon Effigy was for when the flux dup happened, If you were not log in between that time you will definitely not receive that.
    but i still dont understand why my friend got it then

Well, your friend was probably log in when servers got shut down and few month later he logged in and got this nice looking effigy.

You have to have logged in shortly before the downtime occurred, having an account but not using it doesn't qualify.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

+ Reply to Thread