+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One-shotting Giant Clam Things (Geode u10)

One-shotting Giant Clam Things (Geode u10)

Those Giant Clam mini-bosses (Geode u10) can one-shot insta-kill in melee range, no matter how many pots you have left (or if you are playing a Rev). Funny, but probably not expected behavior.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

I remember in PTS, there was a period where the clams couldn't do damage at all, so I feel like this is an intentional sort of reference to that. the clams also destroy ore blocks without "mining" them, so they're doubly annoying. And imo, the geode surface needs a challenging enemy, even if it is just an immobile clam. XD

Same concept behind the luminopius plasma shooters. They are basically burst DPS that will drain your HP if you have enough HP to hardly lose while fighting in dungeons. If fight in a uber that you lose half or more in these ranged mob types tend to 1-2 shot players. Different mechanic I suppose but can get annoying. Their destruction should count towards color block and ore collected like others
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer killer View Post
    Same concept behind the luminopius plasma shooters. They are basically burst DPS that will drain your HP if you have enough HP to hardly lose while fighting in dungeons. If fight in a uber that you lose half or more in these ranged mob types tend to 1-2 shot players. Different mechanic I suppose but can get annoying. Their destruction should count towards color block and ore collected like others
    I dont think so. While those plasma shooters' artillery can take a big chunk of hp, they dont literally 1 shoot players regardless of their hp or barrier. My Tomb raiser with active barrier from cosmic emp gem, ghost form, and 3.8 mil hp occasionally got 1 shot by those clams without any clear indication what happened, no hit animation, no broken blocks beneath my TR, just instant death. I do believe that there is something broken with them.

+ Reply to Thread