+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: So, how long is the waiting row for support lel

So, how long is the waiting row for support lel

Does this belong here now?

How long is the list for support tickets, I've waiting for ages already (week and half) and I'm now just curious how much longer I gotta wait. Is the backlog really that big?

It've been waiting for 2 months. no anwer on my ticket yet

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : AAA_Doudou_
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

I'm still waiting for a response to my ticket from November 9th, when my cornerstone disapeared/deleted itself.

Considering the transfer from Trion to Gamigo is still going on (from what I understood) you might have to wait a bit longer. Fasti mentioned something last stream about how they are in the final stages and how CS was backed up on tons of work. I also believe it may take the new team some time getting into things and learning the ropes. Yes, it takes time, but we'll have to show patience and understanding considering the recent circumstances.
    Casual Trove-streamer @ www.twitch.tv/iFantomeN

- Closed BETA Player - 2014 -

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    I'm still waiting for a response to my ticket from November 9th, when my cornerstone disapeared/deleted itself.
    For me it isn't probably as big as a cornerstone, but simply during removal of gems. One gem simply disappeared, and it's like a perfect stats, with perfect buffs from lvl ups.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
    Does this belong here now?

How long is the list for support tickets, I've waiting for ages already (week and half) and I'm now just curious how much longer I gotta wait. Is the backlog really that big?
    The wait will likely be a while. We're definitely behind on responses but are working hard to get caught up. Please hang in there.

I've waited for 18 days for issue involving my purchase not showing up...really disappointed with how my first exposure to this game is this bad..

+ Reply to Thread