+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stretched Sprites

Exclamation Stretched Sprites

I've repeatedly encountered a glitch in my game where certain models in the game (usually enemies but sometimes players) will be stretched and distorted to an extent that it block my field of view. This has been an going problem for almost the entire time I've played this game and has shown no signs of improvement. could someone please resolve this problem.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian Ritten 523 View Post
    I've repeatedly encountered a glitch in my game where certain models in the game (usually enemies but sometimes players) will be stretched and distorted to an extent that it block my field of view. This has been an going problem for almost the entire time I've played this game and has shown no signs of improvement. could someone please resolve this problem.
    Can you get a screenshot of what you're seeing? You can upload the image to any sort of image site like IMGUR and paste the link into the Insert Image button in the response field for the forums. That will help us see what you're seeing and get a better sense for the fix.

Also, if you're cool sharing the info, run a DXDIAG report and let us know the name of your video card as well as the release date of the graphics driver found in the Display tab.

Didn't know player models could do this. Usually every once in a while mainly with holiday event invaders and elite bosses based on angle and somewhat far away the models will stretch across to the sky and spazz back and forth and if get it at a side view it'll cover massive amounts of the screen. Getting close for them to render and or Killing them fixes the sudden stretch. Not too sure how this triggers but have witnessed this a few times to give more of a idea what is happening. It basically looks like taking a few vertexes of the model and rapidly dragging it making it really bugged out.

searched to try find a picture of what they might be referring to:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dOSS-d9O***/maxresdefault.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOSS-d9O***
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread