+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lustrous Gem Box Slant

Lustrous Gem Box Slant

It's happened to me three weeks, and when Geode first came out, this week it's happened to three other people in club chat when I was on..

It feels as though you get 5 rough foci and something else (flare/spark/precise). 83% slant to rough focus.

19 out of 28 boxes on topsides release day, 68% slant to rough focus.

Can you double check, since the addition of Chaos flares, that the chances of Lustrous gem boxes are fair between all four items? I didn't test this enough on PTS since I'd lose crystal 3 equipment if I /exportaccount.

I'll admit 1 other person said this wk they had only sparks and flares from their 6.

4 more out of 6, Carl doesn't approve.

As a non-Patron, last week I got 2 boxes: 1 rough focus, and 1 chaos flare. This week, i got all 3 boxes: 2 roughs and a superior.

another unprompted complain session every Wen.

I stopped bothering with the boxes

These boxes make the already extremely easy augment system even easier and cheaper. Lol they should be slanted 99% rough 1% something rarer. Trove could literally hand out max gems and people would still complain. It took me almost a whole day to max out and augment my cosmics, compared to months farming for decent stat gems before augmenting and rerolling was possible. Additionally 60% of stellar gem drops were 1 stat gems and 35% were 2 stat gems. The three stat gems had to be PD or MD /CH/CD and not get any boosts into CH, plus drop at a good PR and get boosts that were good as well. In 5,000 gem boxes you were lucky if you got one usable gem over 1500PR at 25.

They have pretty much erased any grind this game had, and yet people still complain about it lol.

I mean Topside just recently came out and everyone already has maxed c3 with maxed gems. This content should have lasted us a few months, not days 😒

17 credit pouches, 2,550,000 flux minimum for (5) patron passes

If you time it purposely you get 9 extra lustrous boxes from each, extra 45 boxes, with 83.33% (38) being the worst augment... that isn't even worth the bound brilliance to craft it under any circumstance? It's 19 precise augments worth of gem%, upcycling dust and crafting that many precise augments is 176,700 flux (19 x 9,300 flux) or 7% of the cost of those patron passes. You're paying quite a bit of coin for those premade augments don't you think?

Honestly I don't even go after augments, I use patron to double my MF for stellar drops lol

Last week I remember getting 3 rough and 3 flares. This week I think it was 4 rough , 1 superior and I forget if it was a spark or flare for the 6th reward (Not opened in that order)

Honestly, with only 5 rewards to choose from, I think that the sample size is too small to say it is messed up from only 6 boxes.

I will say that I'm more interested in farming the dust for augments on the rest of my classes at this point. the Lust boxes are a nice bonus but they are not the focus of my Wednesdays activities, nor are they the reason that I have a Patron Subscription.

+ Reply to Thread