+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Club adventurine system

Lightbulb Club adventurine system

Hello. I would like to introduce you to one of big potential system made and trion forget about it ever existed. Welcome to the clubs and adventurine system!!!
    In general we do about 220 club quests per day to get our adventurines and exchange for clubits or buy mounts, dragons etc, also lvl-up clubs with bugged cap of experience per day
    Ammount of given adventurine is ok, but some quests need to give more since they are harder/longer to and give less than easy one.
    Problem with adventurines is that you have to join them every time you done and then back to world you were in wich is the point but with the current limit and loading screen most of people dont even do 110 quests per day, even better dont want to do it eighter. When I asked why people dont do it they simply anwsered: Its not worth time + of the possible disconecting from servers.

I feel the same. There should be made many changes over the year of this system but trion always anwsered they want us to interact with club. How can you interact with club? you just log in, look for relly of heroes and then change worlds... even better you have to remember world or world id you were in so you cant talk with other people in clubs bcs its a waste of time while farming. The current change to atlas that you can go to any uber from any place in trove made it even worse. no one want to join club just to teleport using portals to diffrent ubers its just pointless. https://imgur.com/a/4bJ4ex4

I would love to see alot of changes from you Gamingo. Show us you listen our ideas and re-work old content because clubs are very important to the end-game and even for new player its huuuge boost to dmg/hp.

First of all you should help us with fixing experience capacity bug wich appreas to be a thing since club update. You cant get this ~80/90k xp because you are stuck at 6670k xp and also increase ammount of experience given by quests because if you dont roll good quests you dont have any possible way to lvl-up your club

Second and the most important you should change the way how the quests work. I know there were some tests with multiple task quests from one NPC so it should be allready in game code.
    I dont mind changing world in a while its a good way to rest from constant farm and dont get bored, but doing it every 5 dungeons (most efficient quest) is also boring. You can balance it with adding quest scalling. Someone before me was talking about it and it looks like this:
    you get quest and after completion you go higher and have to get 10 gem boxes for double of the adv reward and so on, Or decrease the reward by ~10/15%

Im open for any conclusion/additional ideas if anyone have!!!
    Thanks for reading
    Miedziok

My 2 cents...

I would LOVE to see the adventurine system change. My idea, which I've stated multiple times, would be to add so that club members can see the quests that their current NPCs have active. For example, say you have Ganda spawn, and he gives "trigger magic find 1 times", if I was in that club he spawned in, I could just open up my club UI, go to adventures, and click "accept quest" on his icon. I mean, the menu is already there, it's just the matter of adding a button to it. As for the xp cap bug, I don't do club adventures at all because of the constantly changing worlds, nor so I own a club so I wouldn't notice this. Adventurine and the Shadow Towers Badges, are the last bit of mastery I am going to do, and I am not looking forwards to either of them, due to all the loading times required.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 700+ | 33,000+ PR Knight |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    I would LOVE to see the adventurine system change. My idea, which I've stated multiple times, would be to add so that club members can see the quests that their current NPCs have active. For example, say you have Ganda spawn, and he gives "trigger magic find 1 times", if I was in that club he spawned in, I could just open up my club UI, go to adventures, and click "accept quest" on his icon. I mean, the menu is already there, it's just the matter of adding a button to it. As for the xp cap bug, I don't do club adventures at all because of the constantly changing worlds, nor so I own a club so I wouldn't notice this. Adventurine and the Shadow Towers Badges, are the last bit of mastery I am going to do, and I am not looking forwards to either of them, due to all the loading times required.
    Back when trion was still there they already said its hard to add caused by technical limitations, and its not just adding the button, usually you need to enter a world to interact with an npc, so there is a difference ^^ apart from that I agree, an option to just "stack" the quests would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Criteox View Post
    ... they already said its hard to add caused by technical limitations
    It's true, I've tried to get around this by stacking the dialog prompts then changing worlds, you'll crash when you accept the next quest from an adventure world.

Clubs that want to level have to bribe members into participating*.. since they could just go anywhere else with better adventures (if they do adventures at all, lol), and even then the UI doesn't help show who is or isnt helping. The XP cap display isnt helping by showing the potential max xp cap when there's a daily xp limit based on active members (club wont tell you who or how many that wk) that isnt displayed until the club reaches it's imaginary active cap. *Or use alts and do it all yourself

The other issue with how quests were changed to only change when NPCs woke from sleep is.. you couldn't grab more than one type of quest from that npc, so those 300/200/100 enemies 30/20/10 dungeons quests can no longer be done in parallel. Revert that.

I do agree it crash your game, but I suggested to do multi quests-you get one and they get harder and herder with better rewards untill it ends ofc
    so the interact with club isnt completly deleted and you dont have to be in that club to get it via UI

A minor complaint of mine since we're on this topic: NPC heroes used to have a separate dialogue whilst asleep (Zzzzzzz...) but this was broken when some things changed a while back, around the time when quests were forced to stay on one task between sleep cycles. It'd be nice to have this back.

----

Also, I think the club leveling rate of progression is in an okay spot with regards to balance (we can't all have level 10 clubs with full fixture loadouts), but definitely feels slow and unrewarding if you're not abusing Pirrot farms.

I'd like to propose an extra incentive so people actually want to do these quests, at least once anyways. What if the first quest we completed for each NPC hero in a given day gave us a special daily box? There are a total of 23 NPC heroes in clubs, the 3 NPC heroes in Geode Sanctuary, the 6 NPC heroes in Luminopolis outposts, and the 2 NPC heroes on Geode Topside, for a potential maximum of 34 boxes (or 23 if restricted to club heroes) - but we'd have to hunt down a bunch of NPC's in various club worlds (encouraging exploration of new worlds) and pick up some potentially grindy quests to get all of them. The boxes could contain some bonus amount of adventurine (100-150 common, 200-300 uncommon, 400-600 rare?) or rarely a tradable item from the traveling club merchant's stock. Thursday could up the bonus to 2-3 boxes per NPC hero helped, too.

There are definitely issues with the repeated grind of course, as others have mentioned - I just wanted to propose something that gets more people into using the feature and encourage some variety.

a 'fix' that would work with currently implemented systems, is make repeating club quests similar to when you begin Geode underground. You get a basic UI while in the club at the club quest givers, it lets you select your daily quests via a UI similar to when you select your Gas etc in Geodue underside. Then throughout the day you get credit as you finish those quests. You would only need to return to the club world to see if questgivers had changed/get more quests. Have the quest UI self-clear after 3am or whatever timer they think would be fair.

Geode Topside Outposts

And Fix Topside Outpost rewards as well !!!!! Or better said "adjust the rewards" 2 nitro-gliccerine ( or how it is called) is too low of a reward for doing 20 dungeons or 3 5 star dungeons , i would like 100-150 nitro or even better : cores , 5-10 cores would be nice at least.

you can make your own topic about geode topside outposts and other things. Pls dont connect them here becasue they are separate things but sure it should be increased and topside boxes too should be changed

What I would love to see is a minor percentage of all XP earned going to clubs that I am in. Something like 1% or maybe up to 5%. Can even be based on class level like 0.1% per level. This way all members contribute slowly with club XP even when they are not doing club adventures at all. Many club members do not bother and not everyone has hours to play every day. Unfortunately, giving a club XP this way still does not solve the adventurine problem.
    Founder and president of Hell in a cell.

+ Reply to Thread