+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't Sell, Trade, or Move Steed Feed

Exclamation Can't Sell, Trade, or Move Steed Feed

September 2017I went to the market to sell my Steed Feed after collecting my new batch (about 100+)
    I expected to be able to put them in the market for sell.
    Instead, every time I press on my Steed Feed it moves to my Flux instead. I can't sell, move in my chest, or simply select my Steed Feed in general without it auto-selecting my Flux. I seen people had this problem back in May with other items (like golden seashells) and I'm surprised that it still happens now in October after like 3/4 patches. Please Help!

I got the same issue! Last sunday i crafted 30 Steed Feed and was able to sell those. Yesterday i tried to sell my Steed Feed again and wasn't able to move my Steed Feed at all. I have an amount of 500+ already.
    This happend in the Hub.
    System: ps4 regular
    Version: 5.0
    Trove version: 1.14
    Region: Europe

Update: after i traveled to Medieval Highlands World to try again i got the same issue again.
    So i decided to try again. I toke these steps:
    1. Go to marketplace and select tab sell
    2. Create market sell, select Steed Feed and press X
    3. Directly after pressing X press O
    4. After pressing O Press X again
    5. This worked for me to select my amount of Steed Feed that i wanted to sell.
    I will do some further testing in other worlds with this technique. And post here.

Update 18/10/2017
    The steps above here don't work!
    I did some more testing with different characters and different worlds all the way up to U7. I can't move my steed feed at all. So it's still broke.
    My last option is reducing my steed feed below 100(i'm now at 1k+) and try to sell. So crafting mounts gonna take some time. I keep you updated guys!

Still didn't work for me. I went to Medieval Highlands and followed those exact steps. Everytime I pressed O it would just back out and then I would have to scroll down and select Steed Feed all over again. I tried doing it really fast and at normal speed, but it still didn't work.

Can't sell my steed feed either. i have got 2,000 of it and just can't select it to sell. I was able to do it just a day earlier but I can't now.

Steed Feed broken for me

Known bug since beta.. Mine is Ancient Shells. Don't expect a fix anytime soon. I submitted a post about 15 months ago.

I was just able to post some steed feed yesterday. Today I took it down because I made a mistake on price. Now it just changes to flux. I cant even put any in a chest. I tried store all my flux in a chest, but then it just doesnt even pop up with an item when I select steed feed.

PS4

Still doesnt work

This still doesnt work D:

+ Reply to Thread