+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few ideas

A few ideas

So, Trove is in a pretty good spot for me atleast. I enjoy playing it. But there is still a few things that should be fixed/managed as soon as possible

1.Binding darkness, I know Binding Darkness is really a useful item, so it has to be hard to obtain, but in order to get really good gems, you need to grind that either from ST or from Uber or Geode worlds. And RNG is pretty bad.
    I would really like to see Binding Darkness "drop" being upped, either as a bonus week, or added to a monday bonus. Or just to add a new crate which could be obtained from grinding, 1 box out of 100 bosses.
    2.Augmenters, also, augmenters are "only" for players in end game, who are rich. But it would be really good to see these augmenters being remade. Either make them more obtainable, or just cheaper. Because paying 1mil for 100 Rough focuses, to upgrade 1-2 stats on 1 gem is just silly.

I dont want this post to be pushy, or something, I love your game, and I enjoy playing it. But grinding for bindings for hours, and getting 0 of them is just pain.
    I know you are working hard for us, and we appreciate it, here are just some ideas on how to improve the end game, for players.
    Thanks for reading, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameOfDoom View Post
    So, Trove is in a pretty good spot for me atleast. I enjoy playing it. But there is still a few things that should be fixed/managed as soon as possible

1.Binding darkness, I know Binding Darkness is really a useful item, so it has to be hard to obtain, but in order to get really good gems, you need to grind that either from ST or from Uber or Geode worlds. And RNG is pretty bad.
    I would really like to see Binding Darkness "drop" being upped, either as a bonus week, or added to a monday bonus. Or just to add a new crate which could be obtained from grinding, 1 box out of 100 bosses.
    2.Augmenters, also, augmenters are "only" for players in end game, who are rich. But it would be really good to see these augmenters being remade. Either make them more obtainable, or just cheaper. Because paying 1mil for 100 Rough focuses, to upgrade 1-2 stats on 1 gem is just silly.
    I dont want this post to be pushy, or something, I love your game, and I enjoy playing it via essaytyper app. But grinding for bindings for hours, and getting 0 of them is just pain.
    I know you are working hard for us, and we appreciate it, here are just some ideas on how to improve the end game, for players.
    Thanks for reading, thanks

+ 1 to augmenters. I also enjoy the game immensely and want to thank all the guys who work on it, but the end game needs some adjustments indeed.

Earlier I experienced frequent crashes, but that was because of my outdated AMD graphics card. Then I updated to beta drivers and it's ok, crashed only once so far.

There have been other threads about Binding darkness drop rates, and the inability of some players to get Binding Darkness drops. SummerHaas is one example for you.

Are you aware that the Binding Darkness can be obtained from Gem Booster Boxes? That has been my primary source of BD's as that is now my primary use for spending Cubits.

I used to be very active in the forum. BD drop rate was always one of the ones at the forefront. As fas as augments go, I think they are fine. The thing is, sure, some rich players can pay for augments to max multiple classes. But most, and even the rich players grinded a ridiculous amount of dungeons to get dust to augment. It was a very long grind. You can't just want to be endgame in a month. It is designed to take a lot of time, a lot of money, or a bit of both.

But, Binding Darkness, is my arch nemesis. RNGesus, Binding Darkness, ToW. But that last one is my fault. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I used to be very active in the forum. BD drop rate was always one of the ones at the forefront. As fas as augments go, I think they are fine. The thing is, sure, some rich players can pay for augments to max multiple classes. But most, and even the rich players grinded a ridiculous amount of dungeons to get dust to augment. It was a very long grind. You can't just want to be endgame in a month. It is designed to take a lot of time, a lot of money, or a bit of both.

But, Binding Darkness, is my arch nemesis. RNGesus, Binding Darkness, ToW. But that last one is my fault. hahaha
    My main problem with augments is the flux cost. I'm starting to think it'd actually be easier to spend the flux on mastery and just farm for more stellar gems in order to get one with the same stats but better rolls.

Heavily RNG-based grinds almost always feel terrible to me. The karma bar was a massive improvement for people who pull a rare maybe once a month at best, but it also means some people progress so much faster for the same grind. Sure, it feels good to finally get that drop, but more than once I've been turned off by the fact that I'm falling behind due to sheer bad luck and not lack of effort.

I agree completely because the two most outstanding issues for end game players is Binding Darkness and Gem Augments. I find great difficulty in getting the stats i need onto the correct slot and it is incredibly expensive making silver and gold focuses, in resource and flux. Bronze Focus are the most cost efficient but it will take you months to fully 100% one set of gems alone. My idea is to make both more accessible and maybe even grind-able from dungeons.

Banned
    I just found out this game, and I really liked it, and I like Tr too. =))I interested in your idea!

+ Reply to Thread