+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Soo...about U10?

Soo...about U10?

Could we at the very least get a statement that it might actually come out this month?

I mean, let's be honest, with the separation of PC and Console there's no real need to build up hype or suspense over the release as most console players who are hyped about the update have already seen everything as it's out on PC.

So can we just get a date, an ETA...something!

>Using a console in 2019

lol

They never know release dates for consolescrubs because the patch approval process takes months and that's what slowed down development for PC. I'm glad they separated us and hope they drop support for console tbh

1 it takes about 2 weeks for cert.
    2 if they never ported trove to console when they did trove would be dead now
    3 don’t call us console scrubs when we have more players who grind harder oh, and 4 and last WE DONT CHEAT WITH MODS and let’s not forget about “cough” macros “cough” scripts . We play true trove we sr normal way, not let a bot do everything for us

Pc vs console is a no brainer lol.
    1 uses mods to find bosses and macros to sr.
    We're done with the topic.

But yes why no release date unless there is not one....

Pretty sure console triples PC playerbase, I dont understand why we dont get love xD maybe bcuz we dont have as many cows paying for updates anymore like pc?

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    >Using a console in 2019

lol

They never know release dates for consolescrubs because the patch approval process takes months and that's what slowed down development for PC. I'm glad they separated us and hope they drop support for console tbh
    Oh no, it's one of those "Master Race" people!! As I've said before, it's Trove. Crashes just as often on your fancy master PC's as it does on my scrubby console.

Maybe take your superiority complex somewhere else? As others have said, console players don't need mods and macros to play a simple game like Trove, we just get on with it

you have Warframe pc's playerbase, which is nice to us console users, not spoiling quests and so on…

And here, we have the Trove PC elitism, flaming on the console part of the forum… quite sad to see
    Praise the sunflower !

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    >Using a console in 2019

lol

It is amusing that certain pc players always jump in to answer these questions when they often have no clue about consoles. From every game I've ever played (including warframes extreme gap between pc and console) the certification process generally takes one to two weeks from when they announce its been sent in. If you believe that it takes months then you bought into some bizarre notion that console is why you don't get your pc updates faster. Maybe you should have used a mod to tell you these facts.

Its now a PR disaster.
    U10 has been this 2 year tease for us as the devs have been talking about this like it was almost wrapped up when trove hit console.
    We just have a few things to release first was the tease...

The buy out means 0. Sure a few weeks delay is expected but these are professional people and no one is inventing the wheel they are just painting the car.

At this point with 0 information it would not be a shock to find out they are not going to support console at all going forward and are delaying the information to soak up as much funds as they can.

And with Fasti mentioning last night/morning.
    Saying no news yet on consoles.

Making it more believable that a January 29th release date is more than likely (Or like Ugly said) They will just remove console support now and just do all PC.

+ Reply to Thread