+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Soo...about U10?

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    U10 was basically done when the new company took over and it’s not even ready to send for cert, how long will it take to get new content the old team didn’t make? It feels like u10 combat and gardening will be the last updates console gets.

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't even get gardening 2.0.

I think all this was like.
    We will start separating content into PC multiple updates into one big console update. (Yes we can see that there is no real cert for PC unlike consoles)

But that was "what was said" after the big update of U10.
    So now it's about Mid January.
    No word on consoles yet.

Lack of communication.
    (Yes we do know there was a holiday but that was a week ago)

If the content is done with.
    Just say it.
    Then we can at lease start moving on with what we have now or find some other game.

With the lackluster of the new event which took what, 15 minutes to complete and we have 2 weeks to do it?

I mean even games that only update once a month there is news at lease a week or two out about updates.

Also wasn't it mentioned that the devs will be in more communication with the community? Where is that?
    It's like Trion =/= Gamigo.

Same devs same game, same lackluster, just renamed.

Us console players would like more communication with the devs on a rough timeline on what things are happening.
    Like is U10 in Cert?
    Is U10 complete on consoles?
    Is there future updates?

Will there be 4 major updates in a year? (Which was promised last year and yet we only got 2)

TLR

We want devs to be in better communication with the community on consoles.

We don't want to hear the "We can push updates faster on PC" stuff.

Is this **** coming out or not Iím seriously losing my patience I have a lot of hours and money spent as do a lot of people be honest with us Iíd like to stop wasting my time on the game if thereís no more support for it. I donít see why honesty is a problem false advertising is illegal btw

Quote Originally Posted by UNHOLYxWRATH View Post
    Is this **** coming out or not I’m seriously losing my patience I have a lot of hours and money spent as do a lot of people be honest with us I’d like to stop wasting my time on the game if there’s no more support for it.
    I am starting to doubt it. I think new company is going to phase out consoles to save money. I have worked for a few companies that have been bought out and then make huge, radical decisions.

This is only my guess as they could have done a simultaneous release in December as they could have used the December Snowfest Patch to release it as the patch was the same size. 1GB

It will be interesting to see what happens, but I will guess they will turn our servers off during the summer as they have not roadmapped past the mount parade event for consoles.
    Watch, it is on the summerfest Trove anniversary lol

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens, but I will guess they will turn our servers off during the summer as they have not roadmapped past the mount parade event for consoles.
    Watch, it is on the summerfest Trove anniversary lol

or.
    Hey look it's Summerfest, on PC.
    Consoles, (Oh we expect news soon) - as still waiting for a U10 update...

Based on all known information, march looks to be console u10.
    Takes a few weeks to pass cert, they are moving offices again and gardening 2 to be added to pc 1st.

Now I'll say all this info is second hand as I will not watch a live stream as they are horrible.

Theyíre going to screw console players itís clear to see they arenít monitoring their forums they arenít communicating they went bankrupt on a free game with barely any upkeep cost when ik 5 players on console that spent together 6 figures itís very sad to see. The game is repetitive trash at this point with false promises.

I have a PC and console account and I have spent nearly $2.5k on the console version as that is the only one I had for a year and a half.

On Console, all of my classes are lvl 30 and 20k+ PR. I spent over a year building my club world. I cannot even play U10 on PC because it is impossible with 23k PR SH. I am working on my CB with DMG build, but getting my backside handed to me. I am frustrated on the PC version. It is a newer account because I finally got a PC that can run this game. I play other games more than Trove on PC and mostly Trove on my xbox.

My best account is my console account and have been wanting to play U10 on consoles as I KNOW i will have more fun doing it as I am endgame in the top 150 MR with classes that have a chance. I have not played any other game much on my console as I have played Trove with over 300 days (not logged, but 24 hours X 300 played).

I have honestly not played Trove as much the last few weeks as I am losing hope on u10 coming anytime soon. I am bored of grinding st and tomes. For every day you delay u10 on console, you lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    Oh no, it's one of those "Master Race" people!! As I've said before, it's Trove. Crashes just as often on your fancy master PC's as it does on my scrubby console.

Maybe take your superiority complex somewhere else? As others have said, console players don't need mods and macros to play a simple game like Trove, we just get on with it
    But with such time-saving methods now that PC player has more time to post fruitlessly on the console side of the forum which he wishes was obsolete.

+ Reply to Thread