+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2019

End of 2018 was lack luster.
    Xmas event was reused 4 the 3rd year in a row, no geode top side, lux seems to be lost and no boxing day or new year deals.
    2019 starts with chaos cores, if you still need chaos cores your new or you don't grind that much.

I see a lot of people running the dumb 300 normal badges more and more each day... this is rock bottom. If your running normal badges your 1 step away from standing in the hub looking at a wall.

Devs we need the u10 update asap. Jan 15th?
    Will we get the release date soon?

Going out on a Limb-o here

I second this, both versions of Trove on console feel very halted and not cared for. I completely understand PC getting it first so that they can beta test the bugs, glitches, etc. but there has been a saddening drought on Ps4. We were promised 4 major updates and got 2. The excitement i once shined about trove now has turned into log on, star bar, a tome or two, and log off.

To compensate with some gem box care package or any of the sort is unacceptable. I'm not at all being harsh or critical, i speak for the players that just entered Trove as well as those end-gamers that hit the wall hard. I'm genuinely holding my breath that we'll see more frequent content for Trove in 2019 meaning console players get an update monthly, even if its little content or patches. I want all those people who have left to be swelled with excitement to come back to Trove and play it regularly. All the same for new or upcoming players to proclaim to their friends to start playing this game because at the core, it is absolutely amazing and fun.

In closing, i humbly request something, any sort of statement depicting when we can expect the u10 crystal combat update to arrive and also a sort of timeline or game plan for Trove development in this brand new year.

I am also anxiously awaiting the update. But Iím not expecting it this month. I also donít get why they didnít push through some tiny improvements to console. Like the gem box fix and the star bar being repeatable. They had a bunch of small changes to stuff already in the game that would have been better to get than nothing.

Jan 4th live stream?

Is there a live stream today?
    I don't seem to see anything posted about it.

I know console is expecting a u10 release date announced today in one form or another.

Is it a holiday in USA today?
    Is fasti not at work today?

I was under the impression these forum were monitored at least during work hours.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Is there a live stream today?
    I don't seem to see anything posted about it.

I know console is expecting a u10 release date announced today in one form or another.
    There definitely shouldn't be an expectation of the console release date yet. It's fantastic that you're excited to get more info, but we've never even implied that a release date was coming in the first week back after an extended holiday. We'll post the launch date once it's locked in. We won't give an announcement of a date for an announcement of a date, just hang in there. More info is coming.

Geode 2 should have been fall 2018
    Geode 3 winter 2018

We are starving for content. We are really trying to support this game.
    If you guys really want to keep trove going your current strategy will fail by the end of 2019.

It looks like geode 2 will be a short notice release to console in February, gardening March for PC, April for console.
    Geode 3 pts June, August for pc and October for console.

This is what 2019 looks like to me. 0 chance if I'm right 2020 trove is still in development.

just wait wont be too long

Quote Originally Posted by Claussanta86 View Post
    just wait wont be too long
    It's 7 months late at this point.
    They keep moving the goal line. Last year we were to get 4 updates and got 2.
    These 4 promoted updates were why some kept playing the game.

aruma o bug do evento que de ves em quando aparesse warning na tela sem que o evento esteja acontessendo

+ Reply to Thread