+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2019

sword style

what is the melee style the knight was using in the first loading screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    There definitely shouldn't be an expectation of the console release date yet. It's fantastic that you're excited to get more info, but we've never even implied that a release date was coming in the first week back after an extended holiday. We'll post the launch date once it's locked in. We won't give an announcement of a date for an announcement of a date, just hang in there. More info is coming.
    Release date lol, we haven't even gotten any info whatsoever. Where is this "more info is coming" that you speak of?

This post was 2 weeks ago...communication is the key to any successful business.

Quote Originally Posted by kanamit View Post
    Release date lol, we haven't even gotten any info whatsoever. Where is this "more info is coming" that you speak of?

This post was 2 weeks ago...communication is the key to any successful business.

If you think that is bad.
    Try them saying it on the last year dev stream that "We will have information Early January"

Well to me I see 10 days left of January and it's still quiet.

I'd suggest stop moving house and release U10.

By now I'd assume most of you know that we've been given a release date of February 5th.
    But I'm more interested in knowing if they are going to fix any of the problems that seems to plague the console version.
    In particular, it was stated several times of the last year that U10 would fix PVP so that dumb bomb mini game will actually count for battle level exp. As I'm primarily a trophy hunter, I would appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    By now I'd assume most of you know that we've been given a release date of February 5th.
    But I'm more interested in knowing if they are going to fix any of the problems that seems to plague the console version.
    In particular, it was stated several times of the last year that U10 would fix PVP so that dumb bomb mini game will actually count for battle level exp. As I'm primarily a trophy hunter, I would appreciate that.
    From pc patch notes: “Glorious Gladiator now also unlocks after 500 Bomber Royale kills. This change is retroactive.” it should also work this way on console. If it does I’ll finally get the platinum at release of u10 next week.

Yep, looks like it's in the PSN version too. Now to see if they screwed it up for the better like that bomb throwing achievement.

+ Reply to Thread