+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Console Crystal Combat Date?

Console Crystal Combat Date?

How long do we have to wait until we hear something about topside... itís getting frustrating now

Hi Dohep,

Devs are on Holidays for Christmas and New Year like most of people in the world.
    But they are currently working on it for consoles.

Be gentle with them for some new great content

Aww, and they said that they were planning the console crystal update for "early 2019" on a friday dev livestream.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : AAA_Doudou_
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    I've edited the subject of the thread to be something related to the topic. Please make sure to do that with posts going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by _Doudou_ View Post
    Hi Dohep,

Devs are on Holidays for Christmas and New Year like most of people in the world.
    But they are currently working on it for consoles.

Be gentle with them for some new great content

Aww, and they said that they were planning the console crystal update for "early 2019" on a friday dev livestream.

Hello,

I understand that bud it’s just everyday I watch players just quit or not play until we hear something, and In trove that makes running sts on Monday harder with everyday less ppl playing also let’s not forget our club world has been broken now for 2 weeks and has made so many players quit that also because we cannot enter the world, we have submitted tickets about it and so has the president, but that’s for another topic it’s just we feel like we are left in the dust a bit is all

+ Reply to Thread