+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ninja Technique Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Taco_Tamer View Post
    With the new allies, the playing field has changed. I believe the Feisty Flamedancer is the best option for a NN, since they use a lot of ER. With this ally, Health regen can go right out the window. Why? Because, when you attack an enemy enough times the ally will provide a flower that gives you back full health.
    The guide provided already by this thread suggests that you don't use flips often. That is not a good idea. The flip provides a decoy that lasts a few seconds and that decoy takes the aggro.
    Interesting. I'll definitely have to try this out!

Also, with this setup movement speed is a must, because since you move faster, you go farther.
    My NN has maxed movement speed for ... other reasons. It's my Lasermancy class since it was such an awful class before. I'll have to give it an honest try, now and potentially turn my Draco into my Lasermancy class.

NN is my favorite class.

I use a few sets but 2 of them are my favorite...

- Movement speed set -

~ Best class for scouting.
    ~ Fastest class... period.
    ~ You move fast enough to dodge any attack(s) from boss mob. You can literally run in circle around ONE mob & never get hit since the speed mob rotate is slower then your movement speed.

- Tank build -
    ~ Easiest to play with.
    ~ Good in groups.
    ~ Doesn't excel anywhere but also cover his weak stats.

Oh this is a good thread ...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~
    Never Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons for You are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup
    ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4