+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Friendly & Active! There’s a place for you in our Club!

[TAW] The Art of Warfare - Friendly & Active! There’s a place for you in our Club!

[TAW] The Art of Warfare - Friendly & Active! There’s a place for you in our Club!

Friendly & Active
    The Art Of Warfare holds weekly events where we help our members and our club grow. From Shadow Tower runs, to Team Building Club Quests, or even working on the new maps to help each other gear up, we grow as a team.

TAW.net has over 1900 members and plays over 40 games.
    structured and effective
    own forums
    own wikis
    own blogs
    own facebook
    own youtube
    own twitch.
    It’s FREE and it’s FUN.

We currently have almost all Portals, Crafting Benches, a spot to fish right next to the Club Quest Givers.

Feel free to contact our staff should you have any questions or are interested in joining.

HOW TO APPLY
    Go to TAW Website
    Click on “Join Now”
    Please use your IGN as your “CallSign”
    Complete the remaining questions on application
    Check your e-mail and verify e-mail address.

*Applicants must be 16 years of age, active, friendly, and have a microphone.

Amathist: Amathist@taw.net or IGN - Amathist
    PsychicChimp: PsychicChimp@taw.net or IGN - PsychicChimp
    Rekon: Rekon@taw.net or IGN - RekonX

Club House is still under construction but accessable to our members. We are working towards a unified look to make it a home to be proud of.

Hi, I sent a application to your website, but I couldnt find the thread I was supposed post on.

Application

Quote Originally Posted by Nythys View Post
    Hi, I sent a application to your website, but I couldnt find the thread I was supposed post on.
    Hi Nythys.

Your application has been received and you should have an email already from us and PsychicChimp assigned to you to set up a date and time to do a formal introduction session. If it didn't show up in your regular inbox, please check junk/spam folders as sometimes it ends up there for people.

Should you not have it anywhere, please let me know: Rekon@taw.net is my e-mail

Another game to add to the list to try this year

Come join our club and join us in TAW!

+ Reply to Thread